Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2013, 13:12 Quboid

I'm enjoying W:AB, it's the best military tactics game since Company of Heroes 1. It's a little tricky to get used to using realistic tactics and micromanagement can get a bit hectic, but very rewarding.  

- Quboid
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Jun 30, 2013, 01:38 Dagnamit

Everyone should buy Rogue Legacy. It currently owns my soul.  

2. Re: Game Reviews Jun 29, 2013, 19:54 eRe4s3r

Maybe because it isn't a good game no matter who reviews it... just like Company of Heroes 2

When I saw a let's play I was stumped, it looked worse than COH1, it looked more unrealistic, and I saw a Scout car with 20mm upgrade chase an AT gun that RAN AWAY and it did not manage to kill even 1 of the crew. No, the AT gun actually ran away faster than the scout car could chase it through the terrain.

And secondly, the winter/ice/blizzard mechanic is executed completely idiotic. I saw Tigers standing on ICE and nothing happened. I saw artillery shelling Inf on ice, with nearly 0 kills.

Maybe the game is balanced for MP, but the SP and Skirmish (That I saw) looked like someone took COH1 , ignored all the cool features mods added (longer ranges, more stuff blowing up, higher cap, higher zoom) and called it COH 2 with no changes.

Also the ooom level in COH2... omfg... it's like someone forcing your head against the screen. Terrible game from what I saw.

1. Re: Game Reviews Jun 29, 2013, 17:05 Jerykk

Sounds like the guy who reviewed LSL doesn't like adventure games in general. Not sure why Gamespot hired a guy who doesn't even like the genre to review the game.  

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo