Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage

A new trailer shows off the first five or so minutes of gameplay from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, the next DLC for Borderlands 2, Gearbox's role-playing first-person shooter. The DLC is due next week for those holding out to play it rather than watch it.

View
34 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

14. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 12:15 Darks

InBlack wrote on Jun 21, 2013, 10:30:
Well fuck you Gearbox. Fuck you very much. Im kind of against DLC as a rule but Ive been waiting for the GOTY edition of Borderlands2 and they keep on shamelessly milking the DLC crowd for whatever they can.

How do you figure dude? This is part of the Season pass DLC that was promised. Itís also the last of the free DLC thatís part of the Season pass. Also, this is a full blown add-on with over 10 hours of game play. Give me a break already!!!

Had you picked up the season pass on Green man gaming months ago when it was on sale for 14 dollars, this is a killer deal and well worth buying. The constant whining never ceases to amaze me here at blues!!

Creator of the Neverwnter Nights Eye of the Beholder Series of Mods.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/eye-of-the-beholder-ii-ledgend-of-darkmoon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 12:09 HorrorScope

Well fuck you Gearbox. Fuck you very much. Im kind of against DLC as a rule but Ive been waiting for the GOTY edition of Borderlands2 and they keep on shamelessly milking the DLC crowd for whatever they can.

Or you buy the season pass and we've already been milked... this is gravy? You could have got the game and season pass for dirt cheap by now. But you hold on until everything is available, that will go for $50 and then you'll have to wait for a sale on that.

12. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 11:54 Creston

nin wrote on Jun 21, 2013, 11:51:

I've seen interviews where they've flatout said "this is it", though, so I'm not sure that idea still holds.

I thought there was a interview a few weeks ago where they said it depended on sales?

It seems like Gearbox operates on the same principle as Microsoft does. "Everybody just say something! No need to send out a unified message!"

If it depends on sales of this one, they'll likely be disappointed. Most everyone who is going to play this will do so because of the season pass.

Creston

11. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 11:51 nin

I've seen interviews where they've flatout said "this is it", though, so I'm not sure that idea still holds.

I thought there was a interview a few weeks ago where they said it depended on sales?

edit: here we go:

GON: Whatís next for Borderlands?

Paul: Itís unclear at this point.

Anthony: It basically it depends on how well this DLC does.

Paul: Itís all about the fans and sales at this point. We have new consoles coming up, so do people still want to buy content for the older games? Itís up to the marketplace.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

10. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 11:48 Creston

nin wrote on Jun 21, 2013, 10:32:

This is the end of the first season pass. Although there may be more content later...they've hinted it depends on how well this one does.

But yeah, this DLC looks fucking awesome. I read an article yesterday about the new monsters just in this DLC, and it was like FIFTY of them. It's insane. This may wipe Secret Armory of General Knoxx off the map as the best DLC yet.

Creston

9. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 11:17 Jivaro

nin wrote on Jun 21, 2013, 10:36:
Between the game and the season pass I have invested a grand total of 25 dollars in BL2

If you have the season pass, you're already entitled to this.

Oh, very cool. I thought the pass was over since I didn't have access to that new melee character. I wasn't really paying attention, that new character didn't interest me much so I didn't look into it much, thanks for clearing that up.

8. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 11:10 Mad Max RW

It looks like they put some effort into this DLC compared to all the previous boring ones they outsourced to studios I never heard of.  

7. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:38 Verno

I'm just sorta done with the Borderlands formula for awhile, it's worn thin with me. They did a great job porting the second game (inventory aside) though so props for that. I just want more variety out of the whole thing I think, too many identical abilities with swapped numbers or barely altered animation sets and stuff like that.

Not sure how I feel about a potential "second season" of DLC coming out later but most of the BL DLC I've played has been very forgettable so I can't see myself getting more anyway.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

6. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:36 nin

Between the game and the season pass I have invested a grand total of 25 dollars in BL2

If you have the season pass, you're already entitled to this.

5. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:35 Jivaro

I might actually go for this..that looked like something I would enjoy. Depends on the price. Between the game and the season pass I have invested a grand total of 25 dollars in BL2, mainly thanks to some great sales and good timing. If I could snag this for 5 bucks at some point, that would keep me right at the 30 dollar mark....which is exactly what I think this game and all of it's DLC would be worth to me if I could somehow just buy all of it at once in a single purchase/download.  

4. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:32 nin

This is the end of the first season pass. Although there may be more content later...they've hinted it depends on how well this one does.

3. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:30 InBlack

I have a nifty blue line!

2. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 10:02 nin

It does! Trying to avoid spoilers, so I won't watch this, but I suspect I've already seen it as apart of another preview...

1. Re: Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep Footage Jun 21, 2013, 09:59 Prez

This looks like it's going to be a blast!  

ďThe greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.Ē
- Mahatma Gandhi

34 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo