Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Test Drive RaceRoom Racing Experience

A new Video Recap from RaceRoom Racing Experience is now available, showing off SimBin's upcoming motorsports game. They also send out the call for beta testers on this page who will receive "premier access to R3E updates, including multiplayer," before they roll out on the version of the game available for free on Steam. "R3E is an 'ever-growing' concept being developed to support demands from the market," says QA Lead, Sonat Öztürk. "We are still in a Beta stage of development and even though we have a solid platform today, some of the most interesting features, game modes and content are yet to be released. We need more Beta testers to help with development."

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Test Drive RaceRoom Racing Experience Jun 20, 2013, 14:24 Optional nickname

Very impressive driving sim, on PC, dear Simbin, thank you for granting your engine, and game, via Steam! to me, and the sim enthusiasts.

Wish I could spend more time on your game, than I have, but I'll be one to recommend this (the sounds and immersion are top notch)

I'm an avid GT5 player on the PS3, but you have lots that that company and product cannot seem to get into their game, oh , fundamental things like, "Engine Sounds!!!" lol,

gj, looking forward to seeing this evolve.

-NobleAtreides, _GT5

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo