Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Morning Previews Jun 20, 2013, 11:02 Acleacius

Imo, the real loss is not being able to make our own Mad 'Hero' (male or female) taking our own brand of justice to the post apocalyptic wasteland. I don't want to be playing some other wanker's character, Aussie or not.

Also this violent world would have made for great RPGishness. So far I haven't seen any info other than action based.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Morning Previews Jun 20, 2013, 09:47 Shataan

Even if I was into 3rd person asscam games, I wouldn`t buy Mad Max. No Aussie connection, no sale. If you are gonna rip a franchise do it right. Otherwise, it is just another money grab.

They could have easilly gotten a Max soundalike. Bunch a Wanks... erm I mean Yanks.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo