Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition

Paradox Interactive announces the release of Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition, the Windows and OS X version of Behold Studios' meta-RPG that was first released for mobile devices. Here's the deal:

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition is an RPG where players take on the role of players who are playing an RPG. Assemble a group of mundane in-game friends and transform them into classic RPG fantasy classes, while the dungeon master narrates the adventure within their imaginations. Control both the players and the DM Ė design encounters for your party, and then slay the monsters for all the XP and loot your character sheets can hold. Leveling up the original mobile title, thereís a hoard of new features, including new character options, a lengthier campaign, raid-friendly dungeons, and much more. The Digital Deluxe Edition also includes a strangely familiar wizard character in a yellow robe, an extra in-game map where experience farming meets crop farming, and special sci-fi nerd treasures for the DMís room.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition Jun 19, 2013, 10:12 avianflu

the price will plummet in the usual Steam way.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition Jun 19, 2013, 00:34 KTR

Talk about a price discrepancy between mobile version and PC version.

And PC version has IAPs too?!?

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition Jun 18, 2013, 20:44 Golwar

Lovely idea that the Brazilians had for this game. Now I hope that PDX picks up my suggestion of a VITA release. I'd prefer to play it there.  

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo