Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Humble Bundle with Android

The Humble Bundle with Android 6 is a new flexibly priced indie bundle that adds Android versions of the included games to their typical Windows, OS X, and Linux support. Here's a promotional video and here's the lowdown:

For two weeks, fans can name their price to support developers and charities and receive the following games for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux:

• the underwater fantasy action-adventure game Aquaria by Bit Blot, making its Android debut
  • the chromatic minimalist puzzler Fractal: Make Blooms Not War by Cipher Prime Studios, making its Android and Linux debut
  • the retro zombie survival game Organ Trail: Director’s Cut by The Men Who Wear Many Hats
  • the nail-biting stealth strategy platformer Stealth Bastard Deluxe by Curve Studios, making its Android debut

Bundle buyers will also receive a bonus game:

• the rhythmic audio-visual experience Pulse: Volume One by Cipher Prime Studios, making its Android debut

If a buyer pays more than the average price at the time of purchase, they will also receive:

• the intense tactical combat sim Frozen Synapse by Mode 7 Games, making its Android debut
  • the mystery point-and-click adventure Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - Director’s Cut by Revolution Software Ltd, making its Linux debut

Customers can choose to allocate a part of their purchase to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (who fight for our freedom on the Internet) and the Child’s Play Charity (who provide technology & games to children in hospitals around the world). So far, the generous contributions of our customers have allowed us to donate more than $13.5 million to charity!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Humble Bundle with Android Jun 19, 2013, 01:32 entr0py

This make me think, can anyone recommend a site with useful android game reviews? Metacritic doesn't do android, and the play store directs you to truly awful stuff.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Humble Bundle with Android Jun 18, 2013, 23:31 NegaDeath

This will be my 3rd copy of Frozen Synapse but the rest are new to me. Plus charity, etc. Sold.  

2. Re: Humble Bundle with Android Jun 18, 2013, 22:31 jimnms

Yes it includes the sound track. I have everything in this bundle already except Organ Trail, but I went in for $5 to get the Android versions.

I was just thinking the other day that I should play some Frozen Synapse again. It's a lot of fun, except there are some d-bags that will quit a game when they realize they can't win. The devs kept saying they were going make it so that if a player doesn't take a turn they'll automatically forfeit the game, but last time I played (about a year ago) it wasn't working. I had three games in a row end like that, where I had the opponent in a no-win situation, so they just quit.

Steam Profile

1. Re: Humble Bundle with Android Jun 18, 2013, 20:27 Rattlehead

I bought Aquaria many years ago and while it's a good metroidvania game underwater it's also extrmely hard, and not because it's challenging but because of the lack of any guidance whatsoever. It also has a very unforgiving checkpoint system. The bosses are also cheap.

Also, does the Frozen Synapse include the DLC?

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo