Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Patches

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Evening Patches Jun 18, 2013, 00:31 MajorD

jacobvandy wrote on Jun 17, 2013, 23:39:
The mod is a mess now that random contributors are allowed to go hog-wild without any form of oversight. Everybody thinks their idea is a good one, and all they have to do is convince one of the "curators" of the mod to go along with it, so they toss it in. They have no concern for whatever bugs are created or what issues there are with the way said ideas are implemented. A huge problem I noticed the last stint I had with the game, was with the whole "zombies can hit you while inside vehicles thing." They don't actually even have to be right next to the car and attacking, if there are zombies within 10 meters or so of the vehicle, there is something like a chance every second that you are hurt. So you could just be zooming past a random one on the street and suddenly you're bleeding. Such crap...

Yes, I have experienced this as well over the past several months; there's no longer any consistency. Remember how easy it was to log back into just about any server and pick-up where you left off? That isn't the case any longer, as you pretty much have to log back into the same server now, as it is a crab shoot trying to find another/different server to pick-up where you left off. It's kind of been a buzz kill for the forthcoming standalone game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Evening Patches Jun 17, 2013, 23:39 jacobvandy

The mod is a mess now that random contributors are allowed to go hog-wild without any form of oversight. Everybody thinks their idea is a good one, and all they have to do is convince one of the "curators" of the mod to go along with it, so they toss it in. They have no concern for whatever bugs are created or what issues there are with the way said ideas are implemented. A huge problem I noticed the last stint I had with the game, was with the whole "zombies can hit you while inside vehicles thing." They don't actually even have to be right next to the car and attacking, if there are zombies within 10 meters or so of the vehicle, there is something like a chance every second that you are hurt. So you could just be zooming past a random one on the street and suddenly you're bleeding. Such crap...  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo