Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

World of Darkness Details Reset?

World of Darkness News has "word from a source close to the WoD project" that the details about World of Darkness released in 2010 may no longer be valid for the current design for CCP's MMORPG based on the setting of Vampire the Masquerade. They are told that the only information should be considered reliable about the game is anything that has re-announced in some form since that time, so they have listed all the tidbits that qualify.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 15, 2013, 17:57 Harlequin

NKD wrote on Jun 14, 2013, 23:46:
Actually reading this "news" it doesn't appear much of anything has changed at all...

Actually it puts a lot of things we though of as known facts into questions or outright nil. The LARP cross over, the catering to specific sub-communities and certain playable factions are now no longer true for example. Did you even read that list?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 15, 2013, 14:52 Acleacius

Rossafur wrote on Jun 15, 2013, 12:54:
I'm just hoping DUST 514 turning out to be a big bag of fail doesn't hurt the development of the WoD mmo too much...
Oh that sucks, had no idea as I never play console games. I would say, hell yes that makes a big difference, 60 on Metacritic....

A big Negative.

Worst they don't seem to be communicating with the fans or they just suck at that too.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

4. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 15, 2013, 12:54 Rossafur

I'm just hoping DUST 514 turning out to be a big bag of fail doesn't hurt the development of the WoD mmo too much...  

3. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 14, 2013, 23:46 NKD

Actually reading this "news" it doesn't appear much of anything has changed at all...

Anyway, hopefully CCP isn't dumb enough to make this World of Warcraft with vampires.

If you don't like where gaming is heading, stop giving your money to the people who are taking it in that direction.

2. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 14, 2013, 22:03 Fion

I'm more a V:tR fan and disappointed the game is based in V:tM which I enjoyed but feel isn't nearly as good. Still, I'm looking forward to the game and mostly just one a big world of darkness to RP in.  

1. Re: World of Darkness Details Reset? Jun 14, 2013, 21:00 Acleacius

Good, being a huge fan of Vampire tM, it was very disappointing seeing what seemed to be pvp based gameplay, with no PvE at all.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo