Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works

Ubisoft has no fewer than three different Assassin's Creed games in development, reports Kotaku, quote Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot saying it is their goal to continue to make the assassination series "appealing and fresh" in spite of the apparent overkill. Here's a bit where he uses the words innovation and formula in the same breath: "Really, what we see is that we can have the capacity to regularly come with innovation," Guillemot told Kotaku's Stephen Totilo. "That is, for me, the formula: if you can really change the game on a regular basis and bring in innovation your fans want a product very regularly. Our job is to make sure the teams have enough power, enough energy and enough time to take the necessary steps to create a high quality game."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 21:02 Ant

Sc4r wrote on Jun 15, 2013, 12:16:
gawd i miss the 90's, best decade for gaming easliy
Add 1980s/80s for me!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 20:36 Creston

You can't really blame them, the games keep selling more and more with each iteration. AC3 sold 10+ million copies, IIRC.

At least each game looks different than the last, unlike some game franchises we can mention. Pirates! the Remake actually looks really cool.

Eventually it will hit a wall, and they'll stop making them. And at least we're rid of Desmond and his whiny bullshit.

Creston

7. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 12:16 Sc4r

gawd i miss the 90's, best decade for gaming easliy  

6. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 06:07 Fantaz

You can bet they have either a new Assassin's Creed or Prince of Persia in the works at the new Ubisoft Toronto studio...  

5. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 05:19 Quinn

When I read AC, my body somehow gets the signal to let out a very long yawn. I hardly played more boring and repetitive games in my life. Despite the latest game's charming setting, I alt-F4ed out of the game about 2 hours in and deleted it from my HD.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

4. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 02:31 El Pit

Assassin's Call of Greed  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

3. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 01:57 Tom

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$  

2. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 01:41 saluk

I am a huge fan of the series. Even I say enough is enough.  

1. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 14, 2013, 22:43 Cutter

Um, yeah there is such a thing as oversaturation. I'm sure they're going to find that out though.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo