Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 21:51 nin

Rattlehead wrote on Jun 11, 2013, 21:21:
Why only Wii U for Bayonetta 2?????

Didn't nintendo chip in for it? Or is publishing it? Think they pretty much admitted that was the only way it got made...

here ya go...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 21:32 Cutter

Speaking with Destructoid, Microsoft's Phil Spencer was asked what someone with no internet access would do if they wanted to buy an Xbox One.

"I mean the analogy, and I don't know if it's a great analogy… let's say I live in an area that doesn't have cell service. I wouldn't go buy a cell phone. Now, I might roam in different areas where my cellphone becomes active."

"The 360 ecosystem is a great ecosystem for somebody that's in a purely disconnected state for long periods of time. We have built a natively connected device with Xbox One and we think the experiences are moving in that direction."

WTF does that even mean?! Cereal? And MS just turns people loose like this to make fucked up statements like this, and they pay them for it too?! Forbes was right, Ballmer is the worst CEO of all time.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 21:21 Rattlehead

Why only Wii U for Bayonetta 2?????  

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 21:08 nin

Well, this E3 was certainly exciting - WAY more than I would have guessed or hoped for!

Sony: PS4 consumer interest is great, launch supply issues possible

EAT THAT, M$!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

And less than 24 hours of being on presale...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 11, 2013, 21:04 wtf_man

Sony: PS4 consumer interest is great, launch supply issues possible

EAT THAT, M$!!! BWAHAHAHAHA!

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo