Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 27, 2013, 05:53 InBlack

Cutter wrote on May 26, 2013, 13:55:
Why don't they work on getting good, cheap broadband to all of NA first. Let Africa handle its own shit. Oh right, it can't, which makes it a waste of time and money.

Hey as long as its Google's money to waste who gives a shit right? I know I dont, but a lot of ISPs would. Which is why this will NEVER come to the US or Europe. Too much money is invested in existing telecom infrastructure. Imagine if you had Wi-Fi connectivity anywhere in the world. Wouldnt that be cool? Free (or very cheap) broadband internet for everyone? Im thinking that would probably start a huge war between Google and every single internet/phone provider in the world, one that would cost a lot of people their jobs and livelihoods. Politicians dont like that. They would never allow it.

I have a nifty blue line!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 27, 2013, 01:15 Ant

fawker wrote on May 26, 2013, 11:08:
Baloons? more like target practice
What are baloons?

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

3. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 26, 2013, 13:55 Cutter

Why don't they work on getting good, cheap broadband to all of NA first. Let Africa handle its own shit. Oh right, it can't, which makes it a waste of time and money.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

2. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 26, 2013, 13:24 eRe4s3r

Because the 1 thing Somalian warlords need, is My Little Pony  

1. Re: Sunday Metaverse May 26, 2013, 11:08 fawker

Baloons? more like target practice  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo