Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded

The Kickstarter for Jagged Alliance: Flashback shows that Full Control's proposed Jagged Alliance remake has met its $350K funding goal, and the game is planned for release next year. "Wow, what a campaign! we’ve been blown away by the community’s feedback and faith in the Full Control team with what is a sacred, beloved franchise to many," said Thomas Lund, CEO of Full Control, "We are now looking forward to turning this concept into reality and beginning pre-production - as well as engaging with the community and asking for their ideas and feedback to shape the Jagged Alliance: Flashback." They ending up with a bit more from other sources, and explain: "With funding reaching $380,000 the campaign met its first stretch goal of $375,000, and will now include the Mountains, Mines and Pits themed zone. The funding campaign is not over yet as Full Control are keeping the door open for fans who want to contribute to the campaign in order to meet stretch goals - to donate through PayPal please visit http://www.jaggedallianceflashback.com/."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 17:53 D4rkKnight

Yeah that is not Jagged Alliance. If you played whatever they have made (I don't bother keeping track) after JA2 you are playing an entirely different series.

They are basing this kickstarter on JA2, so if you didn't play that you missed out on the whole point of this kickstarter

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 15:54 Wowbagger_TIP

Bumpy wrote on May 25, 2013, 10:12:
Will keep an eye on this but did not fund. They may get the gameplay close but I totally doubt they will do the characters comprehensively like JA and JA2.

I was disappointed with the last JA game. The AI was terrible, so it lead to some pretty ridiculous gameplay and just wasn't fun. Maybe they'll do better, but I wasn't going to bet on it.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

3. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 10:12 Bumpy

Will keep an eye on this but did not fund. They may get the gameplay close but I totally doubt they will do the characters comprehensively like JA and JA2.  

2. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 04:50 Julio

It is old school style JA after all, and that's worth putting some cash into.

This comment was edited on Nov 4, 2014, 12:27.

1. Re: Jagged Alliance: Flashback Funded May 25, 2013, 00:21 D4rkKnight

Not so sure about this team based on their previous games (Frontline Tactics looked horrible) and what they are currently working on (Space Hulk?) - but their goal for JA:F is spot on so hopefully they pull this off.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo