Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer

This trailer introduces the dynamic campaign in Wargame AirLand Battle, Eugen Systems' upcoming RTS game. Here's word: "Narrated by CÚdric Le Dressay, CEO of Eugen Systems, this video explains in two minutes all there is to know about the fascinating, dynamic campaign of Wargame AirLand Battle. The video lets us discover all the original game mechanics of this innovative game mode, which would-be generals will get to experience for the first time next week, be it solo or in multiplayer against another player!"

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 26, 2013, 09:43 SpectralMeat

This looks awesome but I think this game is really geared towards multiplayer. If you are not into that this may not be the game for you.
I was trying to get into the first one but never really managed to.
I am just not big on MP in RTS games.

Steam: SpectralMeat
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 26, 2013, 04:21 Dmitri_M

The first was outstanding. This looks even better.  

4. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 25, 2013, 12:48 Slashman

Wow...I think I may just get this.

I skipped the first one but this looks really cool!

3. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 25, 2013, 08:13 JaguarUSF

Keith wrote on May 24, 2013, 23:25:
Any of those who have played the beta have some input on the new game vs. the old one and user-friendliness?

The interface is better this time around, namely identifying units using icons (I used NATO symbols which works very well) instead if just with the names. I really like the game (I really liked WEE also).

2. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 25, 2013, 00:33 Cutter

Yeah, that's actually pretty impressive looking. I'd like to see what happens when the nukes fly.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

1. Re: Wargame AirLand Battle Trailer May 24, 2013, 23:25 Keith

This looks outstanding, but I was never able to get into European Escalation. I did notice the web page for it said it was supposed to be "more accessible". Any of those who have played the beta have some input on the new game vs. the old one and user-friendliness?  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo