Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer

WBIE announces that Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is coming to Windows PCs this summer, offering the fighting game kollection that was released for consoles over a year ago. The bundle combines the most recent installment in the fighting series along with all its post release content, "including intrepid warriors Skarlet, Kenshi and Rain, as well as the notorious dream stalker Freddy Krueger. Additionally, the game offers 15 Klassic Mortal Kombat Skins and three Klassic Fatalities (Scorpion, Sub-Zero and Reptile)." The port is being handled by High Voltage Software, and the plan is to have this out via digital distribution on July 3rd, followed by a release in retail stores on August 6th. Here's more:

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PC features dynamic gameplay including Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full feature length story mode. Players choose from an extensive lineup of the game’s iconic warriors and challenge their friends in traditional 1 vs. 1 matches, or gamers can spectate battles and interact directly with Kombatants online during the King of the Hill mode. The game supports the Mortal Kombat Tournament Edition Fight Stick and delivers full controller capability. Players will also be able to access achievements and leaderboard stats.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 23, 2013, 10:24 MDB

Really excited. This and Tekken 6 are the only reasons why I would ever have wanted a console.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 23, 2013, 09:16 nin

jabba wrote on May 23, 2013, 09:13:
Amazing news! So the gossips and Amazon UK offer was true.

The only thing to worry about would be the guys who are going to convert it for PC. Menus? Options? Keyboard support?
Steam or GFWL P O S for MP? Achievements?

I keep hoping Injustice is coming to PCs w/o GFMFWL...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

13. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 23, 2013, 09:13 jabba

Amazing news! So the gossips and Amazon UK offer was true.

The only thing to worry about would be the guys who are going to convert it for PC. Menus? Options? Keyboard support?
Steam or GFWL P O S for MP? Achievements?

12. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 23, 2013, 03:30 InBlack

You are all wrong MK3 was the best. Im getting this for sure...  

I have a nifty blue line!

11. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 23:48 NegaDeath

Loved it. Nice story mode too, wish more devs put in that kind of effort.  

10. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 23:19 Techie714 ©

Obligatory: FINISH HIM!!  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

9. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 23:18 ItBurn

Sepharo wrote on May 22, 2013, 23:10:
That's what I was getting at

I like to read myself say your things :p

8. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 23:10 Sepharo

ItBurn wrote on May 22, 2013, 22:06:
Sepharo wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:58:
Rattlehead wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:26:
As far as fighting games go mortal kombat is pretty bad. The fighting mechanics are not very in depth and the action is slow and bland. I never understood the fascination with Mortal Kombat, and I suspect it's only popular because it's so damn violent. It doesn't help that there are HUGE character imbalances too with some clearly being superior to others *cough* Jax *cough*

The one fighting game I really want to come to PC is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I read a rumor that Capcom would love to release a PC SKU but Marvel is holding back the rights. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I've never really been a big fan of fighters but from what I've heard MK (surprising to me) is one the big competition games these days. I have a handful of friends who attend the tournaments and post in the various communities and they're talking about MK.

The old MK games had a TERRIBLE fighting system, but the latest one apparently has a professional grade one.

That's what I was getting at

7. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 22:06 ItBurn

Sepharo wrote on May 22, 2013, 20:58:
As far as fighting games go mortal kombat is pretty bad. The fighting mechanics are not very in depth and the action is slow and bland. I never understood the fascination with Mortal Kombat, and I suspect it's only popular because it's so damn violent. It doesn't help that there are HUGE character imbalances too with some clearly being superior to others *cough* Jax *cough*

The one fighting game I really want to come to PC is Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3. I read a rumor that Capcom would love to release a PC SKU but Marvel is holding back the rights. But beggars can't be choosers I guess.

I've never really been a big fan of fighters but from what I've heard MK (surprising to me) is one the big competition games these days. I have a handful of friends who attend the tournaments and post in the various communities and they're talking about MK.

The old MK games had a TERRIBLE fighting system, but the latest one apparently has a professional grade one.

6. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 22:05 ItBurn

F*** yeah.  

5. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 21:22 Cutter

MORTAL WOMBAT!!!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

4. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 21:17 siapnar

I loved playing this on my roommate's 360.

I'm not a huge fighting game fan, so maybe that's why I dig it so much compared to other fighters.

The moves, the stages, the graphics are all top notch.

For sure getting this for PC

I have projectile dysfunction.

3. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 20:58 Sepharo

2. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 20:26 Rattlehead

1. Re: Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition for PCs This Summer May 22, 2013, 20:12 ASeven

About god damn time!  

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo