Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Funded

The Kickstarter for an Adventure Mode for Guns of Icarus Online, has concluded after raking in almost twice the $100,000 Muse Games sought to create this new persistent gameplay mode for their game of airship combat. This means they will be able to create the planned PvE/Co-Op AI Director, but have fallen short of the $350K to create a proposed Econo-Political System, the $500K to offer World-Building Tools, much less the ambitious goals they laid out beyond that. That said, it sounds like they are looking to fulfill that second goal anyway. "First I would like to thank all of our supporters, including those that purchased our current game as well as those that are helping fund the next phase. We're absolutely certain we can deliver a PvE experience that will live up to everyone's expectations and be a blast to play and explore. Says Muse Games CEO Howard Tsao. "On top of that we're going to strive to deliver the Econo-Political structure discussed in the Kickstarter event, adding dynamic quest and political relations to the PvE framework. While we fell a little short of the funding goal for that addition, we believe it is still within our grasp."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Funded May 23, 2013, 08:33 fawker

I picked it up for a $1 not too long ago. It does have it's moments. The two fellas roleplaying over voice chat on my ship had me laughing out loud more than once. Another time my captian didn't communicate at all and it wasn't very much fun.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Funded May 22, 2013, 13:37 Snabel

It is pretty fun  

1. Re: Guns of Icarus Online Adventure Mode Funded May 22, 2013, 09:05 nin

I keep meaning to check this one out...looks pretty fun.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo