Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Interviews

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Morning Interviews May 21, 2013, 10:02 nin

Ok, looking at it again this morning: under 86K of 1.3 million. Have they said how much their other page has raised? Based on KS alone, it looks like they'll need over 45K a day, for each of the coming 28 days...which isn't going to happen.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 17:12 Cutter

Don't go away mad, Dyack. Just go away.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

9. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 15:52 Fantaz

nin wrote on May 20, 2013, 14:47:
Fantaz wrote on May 20, 2013, 13:56:
paying people to write and indirectly promote games on forums and comments threads as a fan is not uncommon these days... it may be a hefty part of marketing budgets.

I think he's a genuine moron...and he's posting it on their KS.

who? Denis Dyack? well yeh, I met him and his posse at a local game event promoting Too Human (going on about how they planned to make it a long trilogy, lol) and i'll admit he didn't seem like a very bright individual..

8. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 14:47 nin

Fantaz wrote on May 20, 2013, 13:56:
paying people to write and indirectly promote games on forums and comments threads as a fan is not uncommon these days... it may be a hefty part of marketing budgets.

I think he's a genuine moron...and he's posting it on their KS.

7. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 13:56 Fantaz

6. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 13:16 nin

So there's this one guy on their KS, who does like half of the entire posting for the KS.

This is his post defending Denis:

bloodraven43-eternal order of the unseen about 4 hours ago

@Dylan Melowitz....cause you wont let it go

example...caught my x-wife cheating...threw her the fk out...she went to the court and told them I threaten to kill her and the children...guess what???.. I got fkin locked up...when I went to court I proved my case...she was found not creditable..had tons of witnesses......cost me 20k to defend myself...need to stop the bullshit...no one was there...cant believe everything you read about in this world....sometimes the reporting is way off.....and yes I have been through a lot of bs in my life that was fabricated so I don't really believe in anything unless I was their to experience it....plus we are here to get a game kickstarter...right???

btw YOU ARE BACKING FKIN PRECURSOR GAMES NOT DENNIS WHICH IS A LEAD CREATIVE DIRECTOR NOT A CEO/OWNER

I keep giggling as I read it...

edit:
bloodraven43-eternal order of the unseen about 4 hours ago

@Oberon don't give up with 29 days left...anything can happen

bloodraven43-eternal order of the unseen about 3 hours ago

34 people pledged already today nice....only 9 44 am where im at...maybe we will have a killer day and make some money

5. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 11:37 eRe4s3r

nin wrote on May 20, 2013, 11:04:
Wait, isn't he the guy with that lawsuit with Epic?

One and the same.

Well what do you know That's pretty wonky. Did blues report about the kickstarter? Because it'd be an interesting discussion topic....

I guess it must have been weird that I quote kickstarter page in an article that isn't about a kickstarter. I had not heard of this before

4. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 11:04 nin

One and the same.

3. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 10:49 eRe4s3r

They want $1.35m but say this...

We are planning on releasing our pilot episode on both Windows PC and Wii U

Uhm, how about.. no thanks? I will never fund a game that goes on a console. Even if he CLAIMS that it'll be a good PC version, in the end we'll get a game with gameplay made for the WII U and not for the PC.

So no. Never. That's also the reason the KS is going nowhere. Kickstarter is heavily focused on certain groups of people. And I have absolutely no urge to fund the existence of a WII U game.

2. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 09:30 ASeven

You may ask for sorry as many times as you wish, Dyack, you still won't get my money.  

1. Re: Morning Interviews May 20, 2013, 09:18 nin

Denis Dyack: "I'm sorry for X-Men Destiny".

"Also, our Kickstarter is shite. Please help me."

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo