Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Among the Sleep Funded

The Kickstarter for Among the Sleep has word that Krillbite Studio's first-person horror adventure is funded, and the game has hit three of its stretch goals, so the game will come with a commentary track and Oculus Rift support, while the team will also get treated to an ice cream (thanks nin). The game will offer the unusual perspective of playing as a two-year-old child, and there are playable alpha builds for Windows, OS X, and Linux to see what they have in mind.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Among the Sleep Funded May 19, 2013, 02:23 Acleacius

Gratz!

Couldn't agree more, especially for first time developers. On your first game, getting $10 from a 100k people is a hell of a lot. Modders looking for a break, would kill for that kind of cash to break into the business.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Among the Sleep Funded May 18, 2013, 21:27 Jerykk

I would have backed this if the minimum amount to get the game was $10. $10 is max I'll spend on impulse and I think that applies to most people. If more Kickstarters had that, I think they'd get more funding.  

1. Re: Among the Sleep Funded May 18, 2013, 15:57 nin

Glad this worked out! Seemed a little slow in the middle (as most KS do), but seemed to rally in the last few days...

Rift support is a bonus - while I'd initially been skeptical, I might just grab once the final non-dev versions are available.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo