Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

6. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 19:13 Burrito of Peace

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on May 18, 2013, 18:33:
Akando wrote on May 18, 2013, 16:36:
Wow, hate speech much?

Hate speech? Seriously? I guess the bar must be rolling around on the ground these days...

Only from people who are too frightened and incapable of rationally and logically discussing the pros and cons of any topic. It's now de rigueur to whine and cry "hate speech" or "racism" when you don't like what someone says but can't effectively and intelligently present a counter argument.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 18:33 Wowbagger_TIP

Akando wrote on May 18, 2013, 16:36:
Wow, hate speech much?

Hate speech? Seriously? I guess the bar must be rolling around on the ground these days...

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

4. Re: Top Gun Hard Lock Details May 18, 2013, 17:41 skyguy

Fibrocyte wrote on May 18, 2013, 16:16:
Holy shit... "Christ Centered Gamer". Really? I scanned the article just to see what the hell some religious nut would say about Blood Dragon and it's about what you'd expect:

"The morality issues keep me from recommending this game to others."

I would love to read their review of Quake 1.

Also, the reviewer is "Blue" -- is that this site's owner?

I read the review. He really spends very little time talking about religious/moral issues compared to some other games he's reviewed, though his "morality score" is accurate. I think he may spend less time thinking about moral issues when he has fun playing the game.

3. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 17:18 netnerd85

Yeah, no need for the negativity towards the dude... I'm glad he's actually playing the games rather than just calling it the devils work.  

2. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 16:36 Akando

Wow, hate speech much?  

1. Re: Game Reviews May 18, 2013, 16:16 Fibrocyte

Holy shit... "Christ Centered Gamer". Really? I scanned the article just to see what the hell some religious nut would say about Blood Dragon and it's about what you'd expect:

"The morality issues keep me from recommending this game to others."

I would love to read their review of Quake 1.

Also, the reviewer is "Blue" -- is that this site's owner?

46 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo