Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Safety Dance

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: More Big Picture Details May 18, 2013, 11:31 Julio

The people in congress are probably worried about being 'google glassed' doing something they shouldn't. They don't care about our privacy just their own.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: More Big Picture Details May 18, 2013, 11:09 HorrorScope

Yeah WTF on the privacy issue now. This would have to be the most double standard situation I could think of. AND there have been camera glasses on the market for years. So only people that dig a little can do it and not a product that every Tom, Dick or Harry will know about? Come on. The fucking cat is out of the bag big time on this already. All of a sudden congress decides... hmm... maybe we should look at technology and see if we can control it some. L O L  

3. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 18, 2013, 10:23 LittleMe

Gas Bandit wrote on May 18, 2013, 02:01:
Oh, CONGRESS is worried about privacy? While still conspiring to shove SOPA through the back door?

Yeah well said. Isn't it obvious they just want power and do it by lathering it up with rhetoric like this? It is to me.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

2. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 18, 2013, 02:01 Gas Bandit

Oh, CONGRESS is worried about privacy? While still conspiring to shove SOPA through the back door?

Every day I become more convinced D.C. needs to be walled in and burned down. Time for a do-over.

1. Re: Evening Safety Dance May 17, 2013, 20:20 Cutter

Regardless of what the government is doing we don't need corporations doing it too. They need to ban GG.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo