Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DARK Trailer

Here's a new trailer from DARK, showing off gameplay from the upcoming vampire-themed stealth/action game. The clip shows off vampire powers such as hypnosis, as well as console powers like health regeneration. Here's word: "In the new trailer, you'll get a close-up look at several of the vampire powers available to you, as the newly turned vampire, Eric Bane. Watch as Eric hypnotizes unsuspecting guards to slip past them or deliver a deadly strike. Or, use Regeneration to convert the blood of your enemies to health points! Watch the new video to learn more about these and other stealth-focused powers featured in DARK, which Kalypso Media will release this summer on Xbox 360 and PC."

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: DARK Trailer May 17, 2013, 04:01 netnerd85

I like cell shading, it can be done really well like Gunslinger looks, this looks Okay, could be better but the animations look horrible.

Will be waiting for a demo or some gamer gameplay footage I think.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: DARK Trailer May 16, 2013, 10:57 Quinn

I hate cell-shading Was horribly disappointed when I realized CoJ: Gunslinger has it. Bah!  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

6. Re: DARK Trailer May 16, 2013, 05:04 Wesp5

Have the developers made a deal with White Wolf? Because they use typical World of Darkness powers and names and just recently White Wolf closed down a kickstarter because of exactly this...  

5. Re: DARK Trailer May 16, 2013, 04:13 InBlack

"...The clip shows off vampire powers such as hypnosis, as well as console powers like health regeneration..."

ROFL...

I have a nifty blue line!

4. Re: DARK Trailer May 16, 2013, 01:20 Jerykk

People expecting this to be the next Bloodlines will likely be disappointed. It looks like a thoroughly mediocre stealth/action game based on everything I've seen and read.  

3. Re: DARK Trailer May 15, 2013, 22:47 Overon

Looks like a typical 3rd person console game. I think the animations are awkward looking and the textures are poor. The poor textures are perfect for a game designed for consoles lack of graphics memory in mind. Is this cell shading? That's a good way to not have to create high resolution textures. I hope the narrative is good that makes people want to play through to the end.  

2. Re: DARK Trailer May 15, 2013, 21:31 Alamar

Didn't do it for me... Let's hope there will be a demo : )

-Nathan

1. Re: DARK Trailer May 15, 2013, 21:30 SlimRam

This seems like it's going to be a pretty cool game I think. I'm a sucker for vampire games (pun intended) heh and practically LIVED in Bloodlines for awhile (I would marry Jeanette in a second, crazy and all). I've looked online and there is scant information on this game? Was this game based on a comic book/novel? Why did they go with the cell shaded look? I honestly have never cared for it, from 'XIII' to 'Borderlands 2'... nope just don't like it. Also, when the hell is the release date, I can't seem to find it anywhere?

Anyway, hopeful that this might be good. Although I looked at the other games they have done and I didn't recognise any of them....

They always say that everyone's good at something...

I just have to find the right kind of place that appreciates nude juggling of a midget, a hand grenade, and a porcupine while playing the kazoo and riding a unicycle backwards without a seat

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo