Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Among the Sleep Funded; Alpha Released

The Kickstarter for Among the Sleep now shows that Krillbite Studio's upcoming horror-themed, first-person adventure has passed its $200K funding goal with three days remaining in the campaign. There is also this update announcing that a playable alpha build is now available for Windows, Linux, and OS X. Alpha access is one of their backer rewards, and they explain that qualified backers will now receive a more expanded alpha and that those tiers now include beta access as well. Thanks nin.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Among the Sleep Funded; Alpha Released May 15, 2013, 08:18 nin

Frijoles wrote on May 15, 2013, 00:08:
That was a great demo. Towards the end there, I was clutching the bear. I hope they can keep that going for a whole game though. Also, I hope the head bob can be lowered a bit, especially if you're using a Rift.

I'm a total chicken in games like this, even when I can look down and examine my pajamas...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Among the Sleep Funded; Alpha Released May 15, 2013, 00:08 Frijoles

That was a great demo. Towards the end there, I was clutching the bear. I hope they can keep that going for a whole game though. Also, I hope the head bob can be lowered a bit, especially if you're using a Rift.  

2. Re: Among the Sleep Funded; Alpha Released May 14, 2013, 23:38 Frijoles

nin wrote on May 14, 2013, 19:50:
23K away from Rift support! Wallets open!

Already did! Looking forward to pissing my baby diaper.

1. Re: Among the Sleep Funded; Alpha Released May 14, 2013, 19:50 nin

23K away from Rift support! Wallets open!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo