Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: Everything Wrong With Jurassic Park. Thanks nin.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2013, 08:21 nin

Cyanotetyphas wrote on May 15, 2013, 00:17:
I always thought that sudden cliff was weird but it makes the movie pretty exciting.

Most of the continuity errors are pretty meaningless for a viewing audience though. If Hammond gets out of the helicopter on the right side do the fences stay up?

I would say the vast majority of those I never noticed...Laura Dern jumping over the same log had me laughing, as I certainly never noticed that...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black May 15, 2013, 00:17 Cyanotetyphas

I always thought that sudden cliff was weird but it makes the movie pretty exciting.

Most of the continuity errors are pretty meaningless for a viewing audience though. If Hammond gets out of the helicopter on the right side do the fences stay up?

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/

2. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2013, 23:53 SirKnight

That last one was just plain wrong. That actually is a real file navigation program on SGI IRIX machines called fsn (I have an SGI O2 btw), not a flight simulator. There's nothing wrong with it when it's a legit program already in existence before JP. Of course, it was just experimental, but still.

There's a linux clone of fsn (called fsv) and I suddenly have the urge to add oculus rift support to it. Then we'd have true 90's virtual file navigation!

1. Re: Into the Black May 14, 2013, 20:13 Cutter

Hey, hey, hey! Nothing wrong with denim shirts and jeans! Maybe you missed Clint doing it on GQ not that long ago! I love my Eddie Bauer denim shirts more than I love life itself!

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo