Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Take-Two Financials

Take-Two Interactive Software announces results for their Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2013, calling the numbers "strong." Here's the outlook for the year:

For fiscal year 2013, GAAP net revenue was $1.214 billion, as compared to $825.8 million for fiscal year 2012. Non-GAAP net revenue was $1.222 billion, as compared to $825.8 million for the prior fiscal year. GAAP net loss from continuing operations was $31.2 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, as compared to $107.7 million, or $1.30 per diluted share, for the prior fiscal year. Non-GAAP net income was $33.1 million, or $0.36 per diluted share, as compared to a Non-GAAP net loss of $59.4 million, or $0.71 per diluted share, for the prior fiscal year. Both GAAP loss from continuing operations and Non-GAAP net income for fiscal year 2013 include the $15 million negative impact from a one-time contractual obligation, which was recorded in fiscal first quarter 2013.

The largest contributors to net revenue in fiscal year 2013 were Borderlands 2, NBA 2K13, BioShock Infinite, Max Payne® 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, XCOM®: Enemy Unknown and Red Dead Redemption. Revenue from digitally delivered content grew 148% year-over-year and accounted for 22% of Non-GAAP net revenue, driven by offerings for Borderlands 2, the Grand Theft Auto franchise, NBA 2K13, Sid Meier’s Civilization V and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Take-Two Financials May 13, 2013, 23:31 Kosumo

Dev wrote on May 13, 2013, 22:10:
Brumbek wrote on May 13, 2013, 21:35:
Wow, Red Dead Redemption a top contributor even now almost exactly 3 years from release. I admit I bought a Playstation 3 last December to play Red Dead (and a few other titles like Ni no Kuni). Red Dead has some of the greatest acting, writing, and voice work ever, IMO.
And, if Rockstar would ever bother to put it on PC (the platform they got their start on), they'd make millions more bucks, including the ones I'd throw at them.

But they are gonna inculled it as a playable game INSIDE gta V!! (If only)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Take-Two Financials May 13, 2013, 22:10 Dev

Brumbek wrote on May 13, 2013, 21:35:
Wow, Red Dead Redemption a top contributor even now almost exactly 3 years from release. I admit I bought a Playstation 3 last December to play Red Dead (and a few other titles like Ni no Kuni). Red Dead has some of the greatest acting, writing, and voice work ever, IMO.
And, if Rockstar would ever bother to put it on PC (the platform they got their start on), they'd make millions more bucks, including the ones I'd throw at them.

3. Re: Take-Two Financials May 13, 2013, 21:35 Brumbek

Likewise, I've got 260 hours into BL2, so I've got to give respect to Gearbox for at least making one fantastic game (even though I really dislike Gearbox on the whole for obvious reasons). Just last week in BL2 I heard several enemies shout out hilarious lines I'd never noticed before, even after 200+ hours, so that's saying something!

2. Re: Take-Two Financials May 13, 2013, 21:08 netnerd85

Spend some cash on Hidden & Dangerous 3 you pricks  

1. Re: Take-Two Financials May 13, 2013, 20:45 Cutter

It takes two to make a thing go right....

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo