Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Legal Briefs

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 14, 2013, 01:18 jdreyer

ViRGE wrote on May 13, 2013, 14:30:
It seems a bit absurd at first, but sure enough, they're using a clear facsimile of the ESRB logo as a cornerstone of their marketing campaign. I've seen some weird advertising strategies in my times, and this is definitely near the top of the list.

In the movie industry, NC 17 is the kiss of death. But in other industries Adult Only can be a successful marketing method. Skin sells.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2013, 16:35 Ozmodan

The entire patent office staff should be fired for dereliction of duty.

3. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2013, 14:30 ViRGE

It seems a bit absurd at first, but sure enough, they're using a clear facsimile of the ESRB logo as a cornerstone of their marketing campaign. I've seen some weird advertising strategies in my times, and this is definitely near the top of the list.  

2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2013, 10:42 nin

Hey- that titties simulator "Wartune" has been advertised here on Blues!

<Roman>
Ah-mer-ican TITTIES!!!!!
</Roman>

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Morning Legal Briefs May 13, 2013, 10:11 Prez

Hey- that titties simulator "Wartune" has been advertised here on Blues! Do you think it's really a good idea to post negative stories here about it? You had better be careful Blue otherwise they might pull their $10 a month advertising revenue.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo