Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sunday Interviews

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Sunday Interviews May 13, 2013, 19:57 Flatline

Creston wrote on May 13, 2013, 10:52:
Meh on all these ideas. I love Garrus, but a game focused on him wouldn't work, imo. Garrus is awesome as the sidekick who can drop witty sarcasm on you while bailing your ass out of the fire. As the guy you'd be playing, he'd lose a lot of his appeal.

Just give us the damn Rachni Wars already. I doubt many people want to play as an "investigator in C-Sec."

Creston

Double-meh. While the ME setting is kind of spoiled for me now, I found Garrus to be kind of boring.

Why not go somewhere new, like as you said the Rachnai Wars, instead of haunting around the f*cking Shepherd story. They pissed and shit all over that story ending.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Sunday Interviews May 13, 2013, 10:52 Creston

Meh on all these ideas. I love Garrus, but a game focused on him wouldn't work, imo. Garrus is awesome as the sidekick who can drop witty sarcasm on you while bailing your ass out of the fire. As the guy you'd be playing, he'd lose a lot of his appeal.

Just give us the damn Rachni Wars already. I doubt many people want to play as an "investigator in C-Sec."

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo