Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

The Showdown Effect Free DLC

The Showdown Effect website announces the release of a new free update for The Showdown Effect, adding "Western Stages, Espionage and Sci-fi Characters, and Terrifying Hats" to Arrowhead Game Studios' action movie-inspired multiplayer action game. Here's a trailer showing off the new content, and here's word:

In today’s update players receive two new levels, South Eastwood and Fort Fiesta, inspired by classic ‘spaghetti Western’ films – with an unhealthy dose of 1980s monster movies mashed into the mix. The levels are available for free and will be immediately available to pick in both ranked and custom matches. Players will also meet two new characters: Thelma Vaine, British super-spy with a cloaking device and a sharp tongue – and Dr. Johnny Bionic, a cyborg who must fight every day to keep his drill-saw-arm from murdering all humans. These characters, plus a series of Reddit costume pieces, can be redeemed for free using in-game AC. An additional set of Western costume pieces can be purchased for a fistful of dollars.

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: The Showdown Effect Free DLC May 8, 2013, 08:42 Parallax Abstraction

This game looks kind of neat but aside from being fairly buggy at launch, I heard it never got much of a community. I'd like to try it out but only if there's people playing. Anyone know if there's a crowd for this?  
Parallax Abstraction
Geek Bravado | YouTube (Watch/Rate/Comment on my shows!)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo