Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E.

Steam News announces the release of Against the Qlock, a new DLC pack for Q.U.B.E., adding new challenges to the first-person puzzle game. Here's word: "This all-new time trial package pits the player against the clock in a bid to get the highest score and beat their friends. Combining precision, logic and quick reactions the player must speed through each of the ten levels using a variety of pick-ups to their advantage."

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E. May 7, 2013, 07:31 netnerd85

Jerykk wrote on May 7, 2013, 04:12:
Yeah, Moment of Truth was great. It was like Soviet Hitman. The first DTS was less great and reminded me of the first Hitman game in many ways. I was saddened to hear that the third DTS game was canceled. Had a lot of potential.
Funny, Look what came today: Death to Spies 3 on indiegogo

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E. May 7, 2013, 04:12 Jerykk

Yeah, Moment of Truth was great. It was like Soviet Hitman. The first DTS was less great and reminded me of the first Hitman game in many ways. I was saddened to hear that the third DTS game was canceled. Had a lot of potential.  

3. Re: Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E. May 7, 2013, 02:53 netnerd85

Jerykk wrote on May 7, 2013, 00:36:
Yeah, time limits seem counter-productive in a puzzle platformer. It's like putting a time limit in a stealth game. Commandos 3 did that and it basically ruined the game.
Yeah I played the first level of Commandos 3 a few times and was like... WTF, just couldn't do it. Loved the first 2 games but they dropped the ball with 3 and then you have Strike Force. What happened to Pyro you may ask? They make shitty mobile games now.

No fan of the series asked for Strike Force. Everyone loved Commandos 2 big mistake messing with it.

If you like Commandos, maybe give Death to Spies a go. It's first person/3rd person with the field of view thing, very stealthy. You have to watch patrols and take out the right guy at the right time. There is a demo for the first and second game (moment of truth, which is better).

So yeah, 75% off for this QUBE DLC, I mean seriously missed a window of opportunity... I mean... ugh!

2. Re: Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E. May 7, 2013, 00:36 Jerykk

Yeah, time limits seem counter-productive in a puzzle platformer. It's like putting a time limit in a stealth game. Commandos 3 did that and it basically ruined the game.  

1. Re: Against the Qlock DLC for Q.U.B.E. May 7, 2013, 00:07 netnerd85

You know I could have sworn this is not the type of content everyone voted for in the poll they had.

Time based puzzles are frustrating, nothing more, nothing less

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo