Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer

Here's a new trailer for Call of Juarez Gunslinger telling "The Story of Silas Greave," a stylized look at the main character from Techland's upcoming western shooter sequel. The clip includes lots of gameplay, as well as some cinematics, including a slow-motion shot showing a bullet travelling towards its target with its cartridge case still attached. We also have some new screenshots from the game.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 7, 2013, 04:41 Quinn

I enjoyed the first and second CoJ a lot! Cartel sucked, but looking forward to this one.

What I don't like is the graphics style. What made CoJ 1 and 2 so impressive were the realistic graphics. They really sucked me into that whole western world. What they did here is a dumb thing, and I hope there'll be an option to remove those black borders around objects and characters.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 7, 2013, 04:07 vacs

Judging from the graphic style used, it reminds a lot of Outlaws, which is a good thing. I might buy this one...  

5. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 7, 2013, 00:08 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on May 6, 2013, 19:20:
Liked BoB but Cartel got panned hard so Ima wait and see on this one.
I pre-ordered it actually, which is not what I do, ever but you get BiB (not BoB) for "free". It's only $15 so what can I say... that's cheaper than what BiB is on Steam.

4. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 6, 2013, 23:25 SirKnight

Yosemite Sam wrote on May 6, 2013, 20:15:
Gimme a old west FPS, done like Red Dead Redemption, with a Morricone soundtrack!

Oh hell yes. That would be perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpZjvbSC9_M

3. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 6, 2013, 20:15 Yosemite Sam

Gimme a old west FPS, done like Red Dead Redemption, with a Morricone soundtrack!

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

2. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 6, 2013, 20:09 Aero

I suspect I'm going to pick it up. As I remember, so far as first person shooters in general go, BOB was actually pretty poor. The western setting made it stand out enough for me to like it. Maybe that won't be enough this time (I'm certainly not blown away by the trailers I've seen so far), but it could be.

This also got me thinking (probably not the first with the same idea), Far Cry 3's engine could make for a splendid cowboy fps. Ahem... could even just reskin FC3 a bit, thow in silly plot and some simple cut scenes, sell it for $15, and I'd be all over it.

1. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Trailer May 6, 2013, 19:20 Cutter

Liked BoB but Cartel got panned hard so Ima wait and see on this one.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo