Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

German GTA5 PC Listings

Amazon.de and GamesOnly each currently show German-language listings for a PC edition of Grand Theft Auto V, even though a version of the action sequel has not yet been announced for the platform. The previous installments in the series (except for the mobile variants) have all come to PCs, but until it's official, GTA5 for Windows is still just a rumor. Interestingly, the GamesOnly stresses they are selling what our translation calls the "guaranteed uncensored" and "100% Pre uncut version." Thanks Computer and Video Games via Gematsu.

View
14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

14. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 7, 2013, 17:33 Quinn

His point remains.

Don't get your hopes up, guys. They didn't release RDR for the PC. Neither shall they release this title, I think.

RS is a pro-console dev. If they dared pull their head out of their ass they'd have known they'd make numbers with releasing RDR for the PC. They have either learned from that misser, or its just their thing and neither will GTAV reach the PC. My gut says the latter.

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 7, 2013, 16:32 Freddie

InBlack wrote on May 7, 2013, 04:14:
Agreed. Gta IV took like 18 months to come to the PC. After that I dont think they ported a single thing to the PC (Apart from Max Payne). RDR never came to the PC and its probably their best game yet. GTAV for the PC? Doubt it.

Wrong, GTA4 came out on PC 8mths after the consoles

This comment was edited on May 7, 2013, 16:37.

12. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 7, 2013, 04:14 InBlack

Quinn wrote on May 6, 2013, 18:14:
A gut feeling tells me they're not releasing it for PC. I'm willing to bet on that gut feeling. It's pretty strong.

Agreed. Gta IV took like 18 months to come to the PC. After that I dont think they ported a single thing to the PC (Apart from Max Payne). RDR never came to the PC and its probably their best game yet. GTAV for the PC? Doubt it.

I have a nifty blue line!

11. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 7, 2013, 02:56 Jackplug

i see a may 2014 release,when they find out that the xbox ver is more pirated than the pc version and they made more on the pc than the xbox  

10. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 18:23 Cutter

No one who speaks German could be an evil man.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

9. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 18:15 jacobvandy

Lol, well my gut says you'd be interested in buying some land out in Arizona...  

8. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 18:14 Quinn

A gut feeling tells me they're not releasing it for PC. I'm willing to bet on that gut feeling. It's pretty strong.  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

7. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 18:10 jacobvandy

Or an indication of a publisher cracking down on speculative product advertisement that retailers do to drum up presales. Somebody will pay big money to have their name in that first announcement, as home to some exclusive pre-order deal, and Take-Two has to do what they can to preserve the value in that.  

6. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:48 Fantaz

Bestbuy recently cancelled my pre-order for the PC version and took the product off their site. Maybe that's an indication that it's not coming out?  

5. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:43 ItBurn

DangerDog wrote on May 6, 2013, 17:29:
There was only a few weeks delay before Max Payne 3 was released for the PC.

Max Payne 3 was completely buried under Diablo 3 and the Diablo 3 publicity. I don't think many PC gamers bought it and that probably didn't help their resolve towards PC releases. It's their fault for chosing that date, but hey, they're dumb.

4. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:40 Bradley

"guaranteed uncensored" and "100% Pre uncut version."
Yeah, sounds legit to me.

3. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:29 DangerDog

There was only a few weeks delay before Max Payne 3 was released for the PC.  

2. Re: German GTA5 PC Listings May 6, 2013, 17:20 ItBurn

I have a small glimmer of hope that PC will be released at the same time or like, a month later. Every time they've posted something on their blog, they've been swamped with requests for a PC version to the point that a big red message at the top threatened to ban people who'd post about it again.  

1. Re: German GTA5 Listings May 6, 2013, 17:13 Techie714

I'm calling it...April 2014 PC Edition! BAM!  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

14 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo