Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Borderlands 2 "Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep" DLC in June

Joystiq has a confirmation from Gearbox that the next DLC pack for Borderlands 2 is titled Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, and it's coming to the role-playing shooter sequel on June 25. The title was revealed when Anthony Burch accidentally revealed it through the Twitter, attempting to rectify this by deleting the Tweet, but apparently people read this stuff, and it was spotted by Stealthy Box before it went away. Gearbox also confirms this will be included with the Borderlands 2 Season Pass, or can be purchased for $10.00.

View
15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

15. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 18:10 xXBatmanXx

Not much to do at Hyperion though....the robots got boring pretty quick.

Borderlands 3 could maybe go there though....

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

14. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 10:45 kanniballl

Creston wrote on May 3, 2013, 00:15:
Narf2029 wrote on May 3, 2013, 00:12:
Dagnamit wrote on May 2, 2013, 23:30:
call me when single player mode isn't so damn tedious.

No shit. Multiplayer is a blast but in single player I'm just the guy who hides behind stuff until his turret recharges.

May I suggest changing your build.

Creston

Agreed

I'm late to the party, I only started playing last weekend.

I chose Maya (Siren class) and single player is fun and engaging. Her lockdown makes for fun gameplay and it heals me so double-bonus.

I purposely avoided a Pet class because those just seem less gratifying.

I was going to role "Zero" but decided on Maya instead.

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry, Futurama

13. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 05:49 eRe4s3r

Worse imo is that the DLC doesn't actually merge with the game. Everything is stand-alone and capsuled off. When you got a "Addon" it's supposed to be ADDING TO THE FUCKING MAIN GAME. Not adding new stuff and leaving the main game untouched.

Anyway, this DLC season was imo absolutely terrible. First and last season pass I ever bought. Maybe the last DLC will be a passing decent experience, but if that's the only one I liked maybe I should have just... skipped on buying the season pass entirely.

12. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 03:16 jacobvandy

If that's a DLC, what will they have left for Borderlands 3? Sheeit...  

11. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 01:13 Gadzooks

Aw... love Tiny Tina... but gearbox missed a grand opportunity to make the next DLC take place on Jack's station up in orbit. What a grand way to take the final battle to the Hyperion corp, than to storm the station and wipe out their pressence on pandora!  

10. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 00:16 Flatline

Creston wrote on May 2, 2013, 23:59:
I was really hoping to go to the Hyperion station orbiting the moon, but I guess not.

Finished all 3 DLCs, and so far they're a very mixed bag. The pirate queen is okay, I liked the Badass Crater one, but the Hammerlock one is just plain boring and irritating.

Hopefully this one will be good, as otherwise overall I'd say it's been a poor series of DLC.

Creston

Hammerlock at least had some fantastic loot though. I cycled through all my weapons about 4 times in that DLC.

9. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 00:15 Creston

Narf2029 wrote on May 3, 2013, 00:12:

No shit. Multiplayer is a blast but in single player I'm just the guy who hides behind stuff until his turret recharges.

May I suggest changing your build.

Creston

8. Re: Borderlands 2 May 3, 2013, 00:12 Narf2029

Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

7. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 23:59 Creston

I was really hoping to go to the Hyperion station orbiting the moon, but I guess not.

Finished all 3 DLCs, and so far they're a very mixed bag. The pirate queen is okay, I liked the Badass Crater one, but the Hammerlock one is just plain boring and irritating.

Hopefully this one will be good, as otherwise overall I'd say it's been a poor series of DLC.

Creston

6. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 23:30 Dagnamit

5. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 22:41 nin

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 2, 2013, 22:26:
Some of the best dialogue comes from TT - so I am pretty excited about this.

Yeah, I got a kick out of her. It'll be fun, I'm sure. But I still wish we were raiding hyperion...

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

4. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 22:26 xXBatmanXx

Some of the best dialogue comes from TT - so I am pretty excited about this.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

3. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 21:48 Trevellian

nin wrote on May 2, 2013, 20:36:
I'm more than a little disappointed the last DLC isn't invading the Hyperion space station...maybe they'll do another season.

I'm more interesting in whether or not the main stories ending is pointing towards their original Borderworlds idea or not.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2/Tahyang in ArcheAge

2. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 21:30 Mad Max RW

So to what studio did they outsource this one? Because every single DLC pack they released for Borderlands 2 has so far been developed by someone else and was pretty damn tepid.  

1. Re: Borderlands 2 May 2, 2013, 20:36 nin

I'm more than a little disappointed the last DLC isn't invading the Hyperion space station...maybe they'll do another season.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

15 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo