Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Frozen Synapse for iPad Next Week

Mode 7 Games announces plans to release the iPad edition of Frozen Synapse on Thursday, May 16th. This will offer cross-platform play with the Windows, OS X, Linux, and Android editions of the simultaneous turn-based strategy game. This video shows off the iOS version and cross-platform play.

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Frozen Synapse for iPad Next Week May 2, 2013, 01:41 starttimartti

They still haven't implemented the 2 week timeout that they have been promising for years. If you are about to lose, you can just stop playing that particular match and it will not progress and you will not lose and the opponent won't win.

Cyanotetyphas wrote on May 1, 2013, 22:38:
I think the matches would go a lot faster...
I think they said that there is/will be an option for timed turns, so you'll only have a set amount of seconds to make your moves... but I couldn't find a setting for it in game, so I cannot confirm or deny it.

There are many other little irritating things in game that should have been fixed.

I do have 48 hours played, so I did get bang for my buck, but it could have been grrreat if they had kept fixing and improving the game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Frozen Synapse for iPad Next Week May 1, 2013, 22:38 Cyanotetyphas

I think the matches would go a lot faster if you disabled enemy movement during your turn setups. It becomes so important to test every move you make by moving the enemy around too, that it ends up taking forever and I always guess wrong anyway.

Maybe like an arcade mode or something.

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo