Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 21:07 Golwar

SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2013, 14:54:
Yosemite Sam wrote on May 1, 2013, 13:53:
Gonna be a tough call to buy any more games for the PS3 now if I think I can get a better version for the PS4 in the near future.
For more money, of course. I don't think the PS4 games will be $60.
My guess is PS4 games $69.99 PS3 games $49.99

Doubt it. Sony proved to listen to developers, so I expect to see a much bigger variety of prices. Sony should have no interest in restricting their freedom in this aspect. They get their share and that's it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 19:57 Yosemite Sam

SpectralMeat wrote on May 1, 2013, 14:54:
Gonna be a tough call to buy any more games for the PS3 now if I think I can get a better version for the PS4 in the near future.

Tough call. I'm sure the devs would want to up the prices but I dont see the console makers wanting to risk it. I just dont see Microsoft or Sony taking the chance when they want get people to buy the new consoles... especially in this economy. Besides they have already pretty much done so via DLC. I see them keeping that trend going as opposed to upping the base game price. Besides Pachter predicted it so it must be BS

PSN id PR345(PS3) PST Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

Looking for an active crew in GTA 5? I'm a Crew lieutenant for VCCM, adults only, 500+ members.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

16. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 19:21 Frags4Fun

Creston wrote on May 1, 2013, 11:41:
Verno wrote on May 1, 2013, 10:53:
Xbox Fusion: The Games and Ads are now a seamless experience!

We have a requirement: For you to always be online.
We have another requirement: For you to watch ads all the time while using your console.
We have another requirement: For you to pay $60 a year(note: price subject to price hikes each year) for basic multiplayer functionality.

You have a requirement: A console that actually works and doesn't break down after two weeks. (note: requirement still pending at R&D).

Microsoft is proud to bring all these requirements together and give you: The Orthbox Fusion!

It's like a trainwreck in slow motion. Sadly, enough mouthbreathers are going to still be dumb enough to buy it.

LMAO!! Good one! Your comment brought back memories of all the Red Ring of Deaths. I will pass on the next XBox.

15. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 17:41 Redmask

RollinThundr wrote on May 1, 2013, 13:57:
Jesus, you become more and more whinier by the day.

Your posts are like reading the worlds worst youtube comments.

14. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 17:18 Quboid

nin wrote on May 1, 2013, 17:02:
CrimsonPaw wrote on May 1, 2013, 16:56:
.... not sure what Jesus is whining about or how it pertains to the topic.

He's clearly having a crisis of faith, not knowing if his trolling is worthwhile to the conversation.

The Big J has spent too much time turning water into whine.

- Quboid

13. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 17:02 nin

CrimsonPaw wrote on May 1, 2013, 16:56:

He's clearly having a crisis of faith, not knowing if his trolling is worthwhile to the conversation.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

12. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 16:56 CrimsonPaw

~~Crim~~

11. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 16:36 nin

The Fusion? What kind of crappy name is that?

Well, it's not like "360" was that awesome, either...

For those like me who hate the 360's Metro interface, things will only get worse with the 720. Running Windows 8 and always online, Microsoft will most certainly bombard us with an endless stream of video ads in those live tiles.

That's one of several reasons I have little interest in it...I don't think I've powered on my xbox in close to 6 months...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 16:34 JediPunisher

The Fusion? What kind of crappy name is that?
Is it just me, or does Fusion sound a little too effeminate... a name better suited for a hair salon.

For those like me who hate the 360's Metro interface, things will only get worse with the 720. Running Windows 8 and always online, Microsoft will most certainly bombard us with an endless stream of video ads in those live tiles.
A better name would be the AdBloX 720.

9. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 14:54 SpectralMeat

Steam: SpectralMeat

8. removed May 1, 2013, 13:57 RollinThundr

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on May 2, 2013, 06:50.

7. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 13:53 Yosemite Sam

PSN id PR345(PS3) PST Wanna jam? Hit me up on PSN, Mention Blues News.

Looking for an active crew in GTA 5? I'm a Crew lieutenant for VCCM, adults only, 500+ members.

CIV4 MOD http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=326525

6. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 12:38 Jivaro

RollinThundr wrote on May 1, 2013, 11:19:
wtf_man wrote on May 1, 2013, 09:30:
Watch Dogs to arrive at PS4 launch

If I get a PS 4 that'll be good for a first console game. Of course the sweet thing is... I'd probably be able to demo it on gaikai first, before taking the plunge. If it is real good, I'll buy it for the PC for myself... and the PS4 for for myself and guests.

Same Disclaimer as last time... only IF the game can be played completely offline.

How sad is it that my only consideration for a PS4 is seeing how improved if at all the first iteration of NHL Hockey is on it?

I sadly am in the same boat except instead of hockey I will be looking at Madden and NBA2K. Provided neither of them force me to be online to play single player I will be upgrading from a PS3 to a PS4 whenever one of those franchises releases a version that runs on it.

5. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 11:41 Creston

Verno wrote on May 1, 2013, 10:53:

We have a requirement: For you to always be online.
We have another requirement: For you to watch ads all the time while using your console.
We have another requirement: For you to pay $60 a year(note: price subject to price hikes each year) for basic multiplayer functionality.

You have a requirement: A console that actually works and doesn't break down after two weeks. (note: requirement still pending at R&D).

Microsoft is proud to bring all these requirements together and give you: The Orthbox Fusion!

It's like a trainwreck in slow motion. Sadly, enough mouthbreathers are going to still be dumb enough to buy it.

4. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 11:19 RollinThundr

wtf_man wrote on May 1, 2013, 09:30:

If I get a PS 4 that'll be good for a first console game. Of course the sweet thing is... I'd probably be able to demo it on gaikai first, before taking the plunge. If it is real good, I'll buy it for the PC for myself... and the PS4 for for myself and guests.

Same Disclaimer as last time... only IF the game can be played completely offline.

How sad is it that my only consideration for a PS4 is seeing how improved if at all the first iteration of NHL Hockey is on it?

3. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 10:53 Verno

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

2. Re: Xbox Fusion May 1, 2013, 10:21 Satsu

Fusion would make sense. They want it to be a cable box so they're fusing gaming and television into one device.  

1. Re: Morning Consolidation May 1, 2013, 09:30 wtf_man

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo