Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II

Publisher ATLUS announces that Zeno Clash II is now available on Steam, offering the Windows edition of ACE Team's first-person brawler sequel. The game is being offered in three flavors: a standard version USD $19.99, a Special Edition with a digital artbook and the 45-track soundtrack for $29.99, and a two-pack version that is $29.99 "for those who want to punch things with a friend." Here's how the sequel differs from the original:

Zeno Clash 2 has beefed up its combat engine with precision punch targeting, blocking, and high-impact hits that only make the bone-crunching, face-rattling fistcuffs more satisfying. The new "Lock-on" function gives players a wider range of control for dishing out the damage. New RPG mechanics will allow Ghat and Rimat to punch harder, defend better, and recruit more powerful allies to aid in their quest. Zeno Clash 2 now harnesses the full power of the Unreal III engine to bring the bizarre and beautiful world of Zenozoik to life. ACE Team's boundless imagination brings gamers into a universe of surreal foes, fantastic locations, and truly unique visuals that is unlike anything else you will ever play. With the newly added drop-in/drop-out co-op play, Zeno Clash 2 invites you AND a friend to dive once more into the fray!

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II May 1, 2013, 21:19 Sepharo

Quinn wrote on May 1, 2013, 20:40:
Overon wrote on Apr 30, 2013, 22:37:
The game is very much like the first one except with a more open world feel. You really should read up on the plot of the first game and go through the tutorial/prologue in order to understand wtf is going on.

I remember something about stealing babies..

Lies.
Father-Mother birthed all those babies...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II May 1, 2013, 20:40 Quinn

Overon wrote on Apr 30, 2013, 22:37:
The game is very much like the first one except with a more open world feel. You really should read up on the plot of the first game and go through the tutorial/prologue in order to understand wtf is going on.

I remember something about stealing babies..

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

6. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II May 1, 2013, 03:44 jdreyer

Enjoyed the first one. Will definitely be checking this out.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

5. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II Apr 30, 2013, 23:25 Ludomancer

I have been waiting for this for years.

Not often I get to say that.

If it's even a carbon-copy of the first, I'll still enjoy it.

4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II Apr 30, 2013, 22:37 Overon

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II Apr 30, 2013, 20:48 Fantaz

Reviews are disappointing...  

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II Apr 30, 2013, 20:46 Sepharo

Figures right after I put the kibosh on game buying (because I just don't seem to play them anymore) something already comes out that I want.

Really enjoyed the first one and it was one of the few games that I actually finished in the past decade.

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Zeno Clash II Apr 30, 2013, 20:30 Rattlehead

Anyone play this yet? Is it open world?  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo