Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Previews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Morning Previews Apr 29, 2013, 19:28 Cutter

It's too bad it's an ARPG because the game oozes style as far as the art and evnironments go. So much potential wasted. Oh well, bring on DoS!

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Previews Apr 29, 2013, 19:01 Julio

I tried the closed beta for Neverwinter, it's ok but nothing with longevity. I'll play it for free for a bit, but have my doubts I'll play it for long. The rooted combat really hurts the game. I'd rather do a subscription model than F2P, but this game probably doesn't have enough value to subscribe to.  

2. Re: Morning Previews Apr 29, 2013, 18:18 Asmo

Axis wrote on Apr 29, 2013, 11:20:
Neverwinter is NOTHING like a 'spiritual successor' of NWN.

Game is an action mmo with the most bland repetitive gameplay ever. It's dead before it started - you read it here first.

+1 It's fucking Cryptic's standard pap.

This game is to Dungeons & Dragons what McDonald's is to fine cuisine. I'm sure people will have fun with it (hell, I actually had fun with Champions Online, at least for the first playthrough), but don't go in expecting any sort of longevity.

I still can't wrap my head around who would buy the 250 buck "Drizz't Wannabe" pack... Cryptic lifetime subs never proved to be worth a pinch of shit for CO and STO, and this pack is a decent chunk of money for a few flavour items and in game currency (which currently isn't enough to get one of the higher level mounts..)

1. Re: Morning Previews Apr 29, 2013, 11:20 Axis

Neverwinter is NOTHING like a 'spiritual successor' of NWN.

Game is an action mmo with the most bland repetitive gameplay ever. It's dead before it started - you read it here first.

Yours truly,

Axis

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo