Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Morning Metaverse/cookies Apr 29, 2013, 12:57 Creston

EvilGrouse wrote on Apr 29, 2013, 12:44:
Cookies possibly gone w/in 5 years? Good. I had to block 3 of 'em just to read the damn story.

It doesn't mean they'll be GONE gone, it just means they'll replace it with more annoying bullshit...

Creston

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Morning Metaverse/cookies Apr 29, 2013, 12:44 EvilGrouse

Cookies possibly gone w/in 5 years? Good. I had to block 3 of 'em just to read the damn story.  

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 29, 2013, 11:51 avianflu

er, the tracking cookie has already effectively been replaced by even more stealthy pixel cookies (and other things) and for some time now. Not sure what the actual point of that article was.  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 29, 2013, 11:12 Techie714

I'm pretty involved in the BTC scene & I'm convinced that once this gets more popular & the U.S. gets involved expect MAJOR changes. Not sure how, but if the U.S. sees a way to tax they will.  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 29, 2013, 10:42 Mr. Tact

Yeah, good luck on that Canada (or any others who care to try). I'm thinking 95% or better or the people will not be paying taxes on any barters. Now, when it's converted to national currency in a bank -- yeah, that they'll be able to get their hands on.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo