Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

Link of the Day: What Too Send Too GrammarPolice. Thanks Ant.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Into the Black Apr 27, 2013, 10:31 Nadool

I hate that I got banned from the Sift. I loved that site. I don't even know what I said

Most of the videos on Blue's link to Sift. Sad Panda. I'M SORRY!!!

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Into the Black Apr 26, 2013, 23:04 nin

and awesome practical effects.

Those are sorely missing these days. People like Rick Baker and Stan Winston really did amazing work for their time. And now it's almost completely done by computer (I know the latest evil dead was crowing about not using any CGI, but outside of it?).

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Into the Black Apr 26, 2013, 22:15 Cutter

I like The Thang a lot but its far from his best. Assault on Precinct 13, Escape From New York, Starman, et al. And my personal fave...Big Trouble in Little China.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

1. Re: Into the Black Apr 26, 2013, 21:21 jdreyer

If you're looking for something to watch this weekend, John Carpenter's The Thing is on Netflix Streaming if you have it. It's probably his best movie, and totally holds up. Great atmosphere, great tension, great acting, and awesome practical effects.  

"Microsoft is the absent minded parent of PC gaming" - Verno

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo