Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans

Capcom announces plans to support the upcoming release of Resident Evil Revelations with a playable demo, even though the game "is a known quantity and a solid RE game to boot." Maybe that makes more sense in context:

Even though Revelations is a known quantity and a solid RE game to boot, today we're happy to announce there will be a playable demo coming to Xbox Live, PSN, Nintendo eShop and Steam. So for those who still haven't sampled the claustrophobic hallways of the Queen Zenobia, you'll soon have a chance to do so free of charge.

The exact date is still TBD, but given that the game's out on May 21 (24 EU), it can't be far off.

We've also recently detailed "present codes" for residentevil.net, as well as pre-order incentives.

More as soon as we have that precise date - just thought you'd like to know it's coming :)

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans Apr 27, 2013, 14:27 Wallshadows

Quinn wrote on Apr 26, 2013, 18:50:
Does someone wanna be my beer buddy? I send you european beer, you send me american! *hic!*

Why on earth would you want American beer?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans Apr 27, 2013, 07:01 Fantaz

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 26, 2013, 13:27:
Looking forward to this one providing it retains ammo, health and weapons being scarce and is centered more towards being a survival-horror than action.

yes, this one goes back to its roots at least. $50 is a bit much for a 3DS game though...

I go back to play the old Resident Evil 2 on PC and I'm surprised how it still holds up today. really great game.

3. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans Apr 26, 2013, 18:50 Quinn

Does someone wanna be my beer buddy? I send you european beer, you send me american! *hic!*  

"Moo," she said.
And I trembled.

2. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans Apr 26, 2013, 14:39 Rattlehead

They have alot of gall to charge $40 for this game. But then again this is Crapcom.

Edit it's actually $50!!

1. Re: Resident Evil Revelations Demo Plans Apr 26, 2013, 13:27 Wallshadows

Looking forward to this one providing it retains ammo, health and weapons being scarce and is centered more towards being a survival-horror than action.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo