Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 25, 2013, 10:53 Verno

The iPhone 5 is tiny, you must have small hands dude.  

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: The Fall, The Walking Dead, Leon
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 24, 2013, 21:57 killer_roach

Genesys wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 20:58:
Tumbler wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 17:25:
In fairness the size of the phone for the Galaxy S3 makes it harder to do things one handed. On my old phone, droid incredible, the size was great for operating the thing one handed. Trying to use the S3 one handed is kind of a joke but I can't say I want to go back to the smaller screens. I'm glad I didn't move up to the Samsung Note though, was considering buying that but after adjusting to the size of the S3 I'm glad I didn't.

I think even the iPhone 5's screen is too big. I can't reach the upper-right corner of my iPhone 4s's screen when it's in landscape mode, so any app that has a button over there is really hard to use. Phones can be too big, and they can be too small. If it's bigger than my wallet or smaller than my keys it doesn't belong in my pocket.

Really depends on the size of your hands. I'm personally fine with operating the Note 2 with one hand, and could probably handle a device slightly larger than that. My SGS2 is pretty easy to hold, and the iPhone just feels tiny in comparison.

4. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 24, 2013, 20:58 Genesys

Tumbler wrote on Apr 24, 2013, 17:25:
In fairness the size of the phone for the Galaxy S3 makes it harder to do things one handed. On my old phone, droid incredible, the size was great for operating the thing one handed. Trying to use the S3 one handed is kind of a joke but I can't say I want to go back to the smaller screens. I'm glad I didn't move up to the Samsung Note though, was considering buying that but after adjusting to the size of the S3 I'm glad I didn't.

I think even the iPhone 5's screen is too big. I can't reach the upper-right corner of my iPhone 4s's screen when it's in landscape mode, so any app that has a button over there is really hard to use. Phones can be too big, and they can be too small. If it's bigger than my wallet or smaller than my keys it doesn't belong in my pocket.

3. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 24, 2013, 17:25 Tumbler

Iphone screens look comically small. My wife has an iphone for work and we both have Galaxy S3's, my god that thing is nice to look at. The iphone? hahahah.

Keep it up Apple, I'm sure no one minds.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

2. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 24, 2013, 15:14 JohnBirshire

Tradeoffs, haha. My Droid DNA has a larger screen AND better resolution than any iPhone.  

1. Re: Morning Mobilization Apr 24, 2013, 11:40 ledhead1969

"Apple aren't going to release a larger iPhone until display 'tradeoffs' disappear"

or, until the sheep get a fucking clue.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo