Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Legal Briefs

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 23, 2013, 23:01 Wowbagger_TIP

Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2013, 22:10:
How could that idiot not think she'd get caught? Oh right, she works in PR to begin with.

Good on the judge for jailing that clown!

And good on the other judge for fining himself.

She should've gotten jail time. That's kind of bullshit that you can steal that much money and not do any time.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 22, 2013, 22:16 nin

I remember reading the juror story last week and laughing. Never ever fuck with the judge. I had jury duty awhile back, and there was this one little snot nosed girl who was incredibly uncooperative (rude, short answers, speaking out of turn) during the selection process. Why the judge didn't hold her in contempt is beyond me. Maybe he just realized she was a lost cause and would do no one any favors if selected.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Apr 22, 2013, 22:10 Cutter

How could that idiot not think she'd get caught? Oh right, she works in PR to begin with.

Good on the judge for jailing that clown!

And good on the other judge for fining himself.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo