Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced

Ubisoft announces a release date for Call of Juarez Gunslinger, saying the next installment in their western shooter series will be released for Windows and consoles via digital distribution and retail on May 22nd for USD $14.99. They also announce that preorders of the game will include a free copy of Call Of Juarez: Bound in Blood, and that preorders through their Uplay service will include a pack of legendary weapons, though the link they include for this promotion seems to be broken at the moment. Here's word on the game:

Call of Juarez® Gunslinger is a real homage to the Wild West tales and era. Players will live the epic journey of Silas Greaves, a ruthless bounty hunter who spent his life on the trail of the West’s most notorious outlaws. Now it is Silas’ time to tell his story, which is linked to the history of the Wild West era: a mix of myths and historical facts.

Made of memorable encounters with some of the West’s most notorious names such as Pat Garret, Jesse James and Butch Cassidy, the game blurs the lines between man and myth. Call of Juarez® Gunslinger lets players live the greatest legends of the Old West.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 19:34 siapnar

Judging from the gameplay videos of this... it's pretty bad  

I have projectile dysfunction.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 13:59 JayDeath

Oh wow, I forgot I won BiB. I gotta try to finish that someday.  
Steam: BenRichards

Shadow of Mordor is wonderful.

4. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 13:56 Prez

Considering how atrociously bad the most recent one, "Cartel", was, I think the $15 price is about the only way to revive any interest in the series.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

3. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 13:07 fawker

considering what passes for $60 worth of content, I'm kinda scared what $15 worth looks like  

2. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 12:50 SirKnight

While I like the western genre, BiB was a carbon copy of CoD. Completely 100% linear, heavily scripted, auto aim and very obvious it was a console port. It was really Call of Duty: Old West Warfare.  

1. Re: Call of Juarez Gunslinger Next Month; Preorder Bonuses Announced Apr 22, 2013, 12:43 Cutter

15 bones? Really? What's wrong with it? I loved BiB, but now I'm sorta wary about this.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's dead… Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo