Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow

The Just Cause 2 Multiplayer website is counting down the approximately 17 hours until the next round of public beta testing commences for this multiplayer modification for Just Cause 2, Avalanche's open-world action sequel (thanks PC Gamer). The update includes word that this will now use Steam authentication to ensure participants have a legitimate copy of the game: "This beta test will be the first to make use of our Steam authentication, therefore requiring all beta test participants to own a copy of Just Cause 2 and also have an account registered on our website. Along with this comes our new launcher which streamlines the process of finding the server you want to join on our website and getting into game without a hassle." They also announce they are now accepting donations, and provide a change list updated for the latest version of the mod.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow Apr 19, 2013, 17:19 wraithnix

This made me re-install JC2 as well. Can't wait to play this, looks like a lot of fun.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow Apr 19, 2013, 16:58 siapnar

This post made me install JC2 and play it for the first time since playing the demo.

God, is this game fun

I have projectile dysfunction.

2. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow Apr 19, 2013, 16:39 CrimsonPaw

Looks interesting, might have to check this out as it could be fun to cause mass chaos in groups.  
~~Crim~~

1. Re: Just Cause 2 Multiplayer Beta Tomorrow Apr 19, 2013, 12:38 SpectralMeat

I got all excited, I thought it is JC3 MP beta.  

Steam: SpectralMeat

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo