Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Monaco Preorders; Trailers; Interview

Steam News announces that preorders are now being accepted for Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine at a 10% discount between now and next week's release of this single-player and co-op heist game. Preorders are also still being accepted on the Pocketwatch Games Website, where they promise a Steam Key, a DRM-free copy of the game's prototype, two tracks from the soundtrack, and sheet music (which seems apropos from a company named after the pocketwatch). The site also serves up an official launch trailer for the game, and there's a video on IGN where they play the game and offer their comments, and there's also an interview on Gamasutra talking with Andy Shatz about the history of this game, which began as an XBLA project with a six-week development schedule.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Monaco Preorders; Trailers; Interview Apr 19, 2013, 13:48 ASeven

I expect great things from this game.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Monaco Preorders; Trailers; Interview Apr 19, 2013, 10:45 nin

Preorders are also still being accepted on the Pocketwatch Games Website, where they promise a Steam Key, a DRM-free copy of the game's prototype, two tracks from the soundtrack, and sheet music (which seems apropos from a company named after the pocketwatch).

That's how I grabbed it. Steam key right away, plugged it in last night.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Monaco Preorders; Trailers; Interview Apr 19, 2013, 09:55 Verno

Hey this looks pretty rad and kinda what I wanted from Payday without the uninteresting FPS portion.  

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo