Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Consolidation

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 17:54 Cyanotetyphas

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 18, 2013, 16:34:
You can revive Heroes as long as you totally ignore the last season. Make it a bad dream or something I don't care, but bring back the original writers.

Agreed. S2 and S3 were passable. You'll always have issues with power creep and they actually dealt with it fine. But S4 was bizarrely regressive.

There's actually reason to believe this could be good, #1 being the series creator Kring hopefully wouldn't be attached. You know how they planned out each season's stories? One episode at a time! They were improvising as they wrote each arch. I think this explains a lot...

Synthetic Error - Entertainment bloggin http://syntheticerror.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 16:34 The Half Elf

You can revive Heroes as long as you totally ignore the last season. Make it a bad dream or something I don't care, but bring back the original writers.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 15:15 LanikTnt

MS: Don't revive Heroes!

I know you have the money but it sucked after the 1st season. Let it stay dead.

3. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 18, 2013, 13:36 Verno

HorrorScope wrote on Apr 18, 2013, 12:19:
No shit.

That said, the series needs to do a Patrick Duffy, sleep off everything past Season 1 as a dream that didn't happen. A hero/villian that kills all time travelers. So they can move forward from the end of season one, not get caught up in the back and forth realities. Season one great, the rest average. The best part was as it went along there was another person entity higher up the food chain.

Yeah I've never seen a show go downhill so quickly, season 1 was so promising then they totally fucked it up. Between Ali Larter being 3-4 different characters and them totally ruining Sylar multiple times I just don't ever want to see that show again.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

2. Re: More Big Picture Details Apr 18, 2013, 12:19 HorrorScope

No shit.

That said, the series needs to do a Patrick Duffy, sleep off everything past Season 1 as a dream that didn't happen. A hero/villian that kills all time travelers. So they can move forward from the end of season one, not get caught up in the back and forth realities. Season one great, the rest average. The best part was as it went along there was another person entity higher up the food chain.

1. Re: Morning Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 09:07 Verno

Microsoft reportedly looking to revive 'Heroes' TV series as Xbox original content.

It's great they have millions to spend on this but not making a few new exclusive franchises for their gaming console. Call of Duty exclusive DLC for 30 days sure whets my appetite.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo