Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 11:09 nin

I recently purchased a new PC rig and a 3ds

My brain read this as "3dfx" and I was like, "wait, what?!"

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 11:07 adamj

I recently purchased a new PC rig and a 3ds. I'm amazed at how the machine with vastly inferior specs grabs my interest much more effectively due to relying strictly on fun gameplay and kid-friendly content so that I can have my three year old watch with me.

I quickly played through Bioshock Infinite, thought it was fine, but immediately returned to Fire Emblem, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart 7, Mario 3d land...

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 08:34 Verno

It's definitely the year of the 3DS. Fire Emblem is ridiculously good and addictive, Luigis Mansion is fantastic and Super Mario 3D Land is the best Mario game I've played in a long time. There's a ton of great games coming out this year (Link to the Past Sequel, Level 5 games, Bravely Default) plus you've got the whole DS back catalogue. Shit if this keeps up I won't need a PS4, I spend most of my time between COH and 3DS.

I almost bought a Vita but the price on the system and memory cards made me hold off, glad I went the other way since the Vita seems to be languishing while the 3DS is finally getting a great stable of games. 3DS XL is just the right size for playing in the house IMHO.

Playing: Dragon Age Inquisition, Far Cry 4, This War of Mine
Watching: Pioneer, Predestination, Homeland

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 18, 2013, 03:05 Cram

I'm with you Redmask.
Today was a good day for Nintendo.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 17, 2013, 21:41 Redmask

I might have to pick up a 3DS, mobile consoles seem to be getting the best games these days and Nintendo just busted out the big guns.  

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo