Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Deadpool Coming to Steam in June

Activision Publishing sends along news of preorder bonuses for Deadpool with mention of a PC edition of High Moon Studios' upcoming game based on Marvel Comics' merc with a mouth. This includes a release date and a price, saying: "DEADPOOL will be available June 25, 2013 for the Xbox 360®, PlayStation®3 with a $49.99 SRP, and PC with a $39.99 SRP." The game was only announced for consoles, so we confirmed this to be sure, and were told Deadpool is indeed coming to Windows via Steam.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 23:33 Jerykk

Can't say I'm too excited about this. I like Deadpool but the game just doesn't look very good. Will likely be yet another generic superhero beat-em-up. Also, the texture work is pretty awful. This, for example:

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2013/16/1366236675-2.jpg

Looks like textures from PS2 game.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 23:03 siapnar

Mad Max RW wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 19:30:
If you can track it down get the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game by Raven Software. They did an awesome job salvaging a terrible movie and expanding it into their own thing. I hope Activision releases it on Steam in the future.
I second this. The game was pretty badass

I have projectile dysfunction.

4. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 19:30 Mad Max RW

If you can track it down get the X-Men Origins: Wolverine game by Raven Software. They did an awesome job salvaging a terrible movie and expanding it into their own thing. I hope Activision releases it on Steam in the future.  

3. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 19:18 OpticNerve

Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 18:17:
What happened to the flick with RR as DP?

Green Lantern is what happened.

http://theopticnerve.deviantart.com

2. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 19:01 nin

Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 18:17:

Who cares? That Wolverine movie was fucking awful, and then he went and screwed the pooch as Green Lantern.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Deadpool Coming to Steam in June Apr 17, 2013, 18:17 Cutter

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo