Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Steamships Ahoy - Sacred Citadel

Steam now offers digital distribution of the Windows edition of Sacred Citadel, Deep Silver's and Southend's new brawler set in the Sacred universe. A new Sacred Citadel release trailer celebrates the occasion, and here's word on the game:

Sharpen your axe, string your bow, brew your potions! Ancaria needs heroes like you. Grab your friends to join the resistance!

The once peaceful land of Ancaria is in grave danger. The evil Ashen empire has enslaved its population and is using the orc-like Grimmoc to wipe out the Seraphim, who swore to protect it. In order to defeat the empire you will have to prove yourself as a warrior by riding terrifying mounts, acquiring earth shattering skills and looting powerful weapons and valuable treasures. Grab your friends and join the resistance!

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Sacred Citadel Apr 17, 2013, 12:15 eRe4s3r

Well it is a decent coop side scroll hack and bash game ;p But yeah, has nothing to do with Sacred  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Sacred Citadel Apr 17, 2013, 08:07 Cutter

Wouldn't even consider it if it were free.

"Bye weeks? Bronko Nagurski didn't get no bye weeks, and now he's deadů Well, maybe they're a good thing." - Moe

2. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Sacred Citadel Apr 17, 2013, 04:58 Scud

Yeah, as a fan of Sacred I can't really say I ever wanted a Sacred fighting game. I thought I heard that a proper sequel to Sacred 2 was in the works however.  

1. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Sacred Citadel Apr 16, 2013, 23:24 Jivaro

The game itself doesn't look horrible but...

Sacred fans wanted this? I just don't understand why this game was made.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo