Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 10:29 Mashiki Amiketo

Buckermann wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 04:23:
Procter & Gamble is not a pharmaceutical company, its products include pet foods, cleaning agents and personal care products.
Yeah, you might want to look that up again. They do have "health products" in the company as well.

Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 08:35:
Animals that have never done anything wrong? Plenty of assholes in prison are good for nothing, so yeah, experiment on them. Leave the animals the fuck alone.
Don't worry, I'm sure testing on prisoners is better.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 10:18 Verno

Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 08:35:

Animals that have never done anything wrong? Plenty of assholes in prison are good for nothing, so yeah, experiment on them. Leave the animals the fuck alone.

Applying human morals to animals amuses me, you need to spend some time outdoors, animals are "ruthless" as hell. We're the top of the food chain in the animal kingdom so I never buy those arguments either. It's easy to pass judgement while you enjoy the benefits of animal testing without having to commit any of the acts yourself but somehow I suspect if you were in the hospital with a serious illness you wouldn't be abstaining from all of those treatments and drugs derived from it.

Empathizing with animals over fellow human beings to the point of wanting experimentation on prisoners is the height of absurdity.

Playing: South Park, Dark Souls 2
Watching: Enemy, Network, Wer

4. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 08:35 Cutter

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Apr 17, 2013, 02:14:
Funny that the smug bastard is against animal testing, never mind that it's saved millions of lives. Sure is easy to be morally superior when the other option is to commit your fellow humans to death.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 04:23 Buckermann

How can testing cosmetics on animals save millions of lives?

Procter & Gamble is not a pharmaceutical company, its products include pet foods, cleaning agents and personal care products.

2. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 02:14 Mashiki Amiketo

Funny that the smug bastard is against animal testing, never mind that it's saved millions of lives. Sure is easy to be morally superior when the other option is to commit your fellow humans to death.  
--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 17, 2013, 01:05 Victor Grunn

Plaque is a figment of the liberal media and the dental industry to scare you into buying useless appliances and pastes. Now I've read the arguments on both sides, and I haven't seen any evidence yet to support the need to brush your teeth. Ever.

-- Master Shake

Gaming Trend Staff Writer: http://www.gamingtrend.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/VictorGrunn
Amateur game dev: http://victorgrunn.newgrounds.com
Gtalk contact: Victorgrunn

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo