Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Lifeless Planet This Year

GBase.ch has word in German of Lace Mamba Global's updated release plans for Lifeless Planet, an action/adventure from indie developer Stage 2 Studios they originally announced for release last year. The latest is to expect the game's full release in the second or third quarter of this year. Also, the Lifeless Planet website has word that official soundtrack preorders are now being accepted. Here's word on the game from its creator: "My goal with Lifeless Planet is to build a game that puts the adventure back into 'action-adventure.' I grew up loving games like Out of this World, The Dig, and ICO, and I want to create a gaming experience in the spirit of these true action-adventure games. Don't get me wrong: 3D is good. Platforming is good. But I love games that combine great graphics with great stories."

View
2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

2. Re: Lifeless Planet This Year Apr 6, 2013, 22:34 [VG]Reagle

I will be getting this game. Its intriguing.  
As of 06/12/2014 I will ONLY post positive messages. I am done trying to tell the truth about sucky games.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1. Re: Lifeless Planet This Year Apr 6, 2013, 13:33 Cutter

Loved those games too, so I'll have to look into this at some point.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo