Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• BioShock and BioShock 2 Bundle on Gamefly.com. Save 80%.
  • BioShock, BioShock 2, and Spec Ops- The Line Bundle on Gamefly.com. Save 80%.
  • Borderlands 2 and XCOM: Enemy Unknown Bundle on Gamefly.com. Save 60%.
  • Orcs Must Die! 2 on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Metro 2033 on Steam. Save 67%.
  • Painkiller Hell & Damnation on Steam. Save 75%.
  • Spec Ops: The Line and The Darkness II Bundle on Gamefly.com. Save 90%.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 14:51 Acleacius

Metro 2033, no technical problems here. Really enjoyed the story, acting, graphics, sound and most of the gameplay. Hated console designs mostly UI and Save Game system.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 12:25 Prez

Metro 2033 was one of the best games I've played in recent years. I didn't have much trouble with it as I recall.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

9. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 09:57 ItBurn

I had no problem with Metro, but don't dismiss this guy. There are tons of games where I was in the minority(large minority) that had a problem. Walking dead and battlefield 3 come to mind. I got a new computer and now BF3 works fine, but Walking Dead refuses to work. F*ck Telltale. Both excellent games, but you have to know that you're paying cash and having a 15% chance that the game won't work for you and there's nothing you can do.  

8. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 09:44 Frijoles

No problem with Metro 2033 here either. Hell I had it running in 3D mode without issue. Awesome game. I can't wait for the next one.  

7. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 09:05 JayDeath

Do some research. I'm not the only one with the problem. I would love to play it because the little bit I played was great but the microstuttering drove me crazy.

Steam: Henry Krinkle

I want a new Brothers in Arms game!

6. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 08:48 Cutter

JayDeath wrote on Apr 3, 2013, 08:35:
Don't get suckered into buying Metro 2033. I loaded up a 2nd time to see if I could fix the stuttering and still no dice. The game is just microstutterville. You were warned.

Then the problem is you because I had zero problems with it and loved the hell out of it along with tons of others around here. I am down for some Last Light lovin'!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 08:35 JayDeath

Don't get suckered into buying Metro 2033. I loaded up a 2nd time to see if I could fix the stuttering and still no dice. The game is just microstutterville. You were warned.  
Steam: Henry Krinkle

I want a new Brothers in Arms game!

4. Re: On Sale Apr 3, 2013, 05:06 Jerykk

I'm not seeing BI for 25% off. There's a 20% off coupon, though it may not work on BI.

Not that it really matters. I pre-ordered the game from GMG and got $30 in credit, so I saved 50%.

And the $5 ($4 if you use the GFDAPR20 coupon code) Gamefly bundle is a great deal. I enjoyed both Darkness 2 and Spec Ops. Slaughtering people in gratuitous fashion was great fun in D2 and Spec Ops had an interesting story, though the gameplay was pretty forgettable.

3. Re: On Sale Apr 2, 2013, 23:56 born2expire

GMG has Bioshock Infinite on for 25% off
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite/

2. Re: On Sale Apr 2, 2013, 23:22 ItBurn

Almost got spec ops: the line and darkness 2 for $5... I've been wanting to play spec ops. But then I remembered that I have a GAZILLION games to play. I must be getting old. Also, I feel bad that $5 is too much for me to pay...  

1. Re: On Sale Apr 2, 2013, 21:21 nin

Is the OMD2 DLC any good? I see it's all on sale...

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo