Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: etc., etc. Apr 3, 2013, 21:06 eRe4s3r

Well maybe her life turns out a lot worse now that she doesn't have any powers... ;p

Anyway... I must admit the Bioshock ending after rewatching it and with this little talking made a lot more sense... essentially it is a very good ending. If not even the best possible ending for the 2 of em.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc., etc. Apr 3, 2013, 14:28 Acleacius

In case you just stumbled into this thread.......We are talking about Bioshock Infinite ending spoilers!

Go Away, if you haven't played it!

eRe4s3r wrote on Apr 2, 2013, 05:01:
I don't think you can choose there at all... but yeah, what you described is what I gathered of it as well.
Then there must be some randomness to it, I recall doing that scene 3 times. One time I(it?) picked tails, which seemed/felt correct or maybe I just like the idea of Rosalind winning.

I somehow completely forgot the scene we talked about (before the credits) though.. but the one after confused the heck out of me. Because it would mean we didn't actually do what Elizabeth implied (as I wrote before). Or maybe that is the "original" reality? The one where she grows up normally without powers?
Yes, it seems this is just the original thread, with the choice of Comstock being removed from existence.
Defiantly confusing. I don't recall seeing there was a choice at the end. Not that I can imagine..... why someone would want to become Comstock.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

5. Re: etc., etc. Apr 2, 2013, 05:01 eRe4s3r

Acleacius wrote on Apr 2, 2013, 04:29:

Choices seemed physically weird, sometimes picking E or Q and other you have to look at them. For example how do we choose at the Coin Toss, look at one of the Luteces then E?

I don't think you can choose there at all... but yeah, what you described is what I gathered of it as well.

I somehow completely forgot the scene we talked about (before the credits) though.. but the one after confused the heck out of me. Because it would mean we didn't actually do what Elizabeth implied (as I wrote before). Or maybe that is the "original" reality? The one where she grows up normally without powers?

4. Re: etc., etc. Apr 2, 2013, 04:38 eRe4s3r

Ah... you are right, the guy who made that video to explain the ending apparently didn't even know that scene existed which confused me there, for what he showed looked different than what I saw ;p  

3. Re: etc., etc. Apr 2, 2013, 04:29 Acleacius

On drowning...

I'm pretty sure it's because all the Elizabeth's who participated, represented all the Elizbeth's with 'power', which allowed Comstock to succeed to some degree...killed the only Booker who succeeded before the choice was made 'for all Booker's/Comstock's. I.e. there is only one universe in the thread before the choice. Which is where the most powerful Elizabeth (our Elizabeth) brought everyone. If that Booker (our Booker who stopped Comstock) dies in that thread no Comstock is ever born.

Which is why the last scene in the credits happens... This is why Booker was conscious of what happened and runs directly to Anna's room. The key is the room, every time Booker woke up in the room, it was because he had actually died and the Luteces' bring him back. Iirc it was also the thread the Luteces died. The Luteces actually conspired to help Booker defeat Comstock, then destroy any possiblity of Comstock ever being created. Not only did Booker never sell his daughter, but the Luteces never died and Elizabeth never existed only Anna.

Choices seemed physically weird, sometimes picking E or Q and other you have to look at them. For example how do we choose at the Coin Toss, look at one of the Luteces then E?

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 2013, 04:37.

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

2. Re: etc., etc. Apr 2, 2013, 04:14 Jerykk

Might want to slap a spoiler tag on that. In any case, I don't think there are two variations of the ending. There's just a little extra scene after the credits if you sit through them. This happens for everyone.  

1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 1, 2013, 21:40 eRe4s3r

That still leaves the final scene ...snip... rather confusing.

I wish the writers would come out and explain, but I guess this is the draw of their story.

This comment was edited on Apr 2, 2013, 04:37.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo